?
2010.Jul.06, 03:51 AM
RE: ?
(2010.Jul.06 01:36 AM)Batman Wrote:  
Quote:ShadowBat hits MudPies for 1267 damage. MudPies resists 26 for a total of 1241 damage.
ShadowBat defeated MudPies.

#10 in POI....Foley & Bru I don't see you there guys...what happend???....

and remember I am just a weak sauce(low stats,high lvl),
I hope in future I'll start to hit gym and start donate real money

monopoly money hasn't been working for you?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.06, 05:34 AM
(2010.Jun.21 04:36 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  im not sure if this has been said before but having two of the same weapons equipped as in hideout weapon and combat weapon because im a lbm user but use axe for hideouts would be good if i could equip them both at the same time what you think ?

OK, I'm up because I couldn't sleep and intend to go back when I've posted this so it may be that my logic circuits aren't working properly(In fact given my level of groginess it probably is! *^_^*), but if they're both the *same* weapon then why would you want to be using 2 instead of just one? Why wouldn't you use just the one weapon for both? Would this be like Florentine fencing where the fencer used either a rapier in each hand or a rapier and main gauche combination? @_@

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2010.Jul.06, 08:30 AM
(2010.Jul.06 05:34 AM)Denethor Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.21 04:36 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  im not sure if this has been said before but having two of the same weapons equipped as in hideout weapon and combat weapon because im a lbm user but use axe for hideouts would be good if i could equip them both at the same time what you think ?

OK, I'm up because I couldn't sleep and intend to go back when I've posted this so it may be that my logic circuits aren't working properly(In fact given my level of groginess it probably is! *^_^*), but if they're both the *same* weapon then why would you want to be using 2 instead of just one? Why wouldn't you use just the one weapon for both? Would this be like Florentine fencing where the fencer used either a rapier in each hand or a rapier and main gauche combination? @_@

They aren't the same. Axe hits hideouts well, and is alright in PvP and Longblade is good in PvP, but hits hideouts for shit.

(2010.Jun.21 05:01 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  yea batginas best hit on me was 3 then i resisted 280 of it and he ended up killing himself.

Funny. I recall you biting off on him fairly recently Wink
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.06 08:32 AM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.