AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im not sure if this has been said before but having two of the same weapons equipped as in hideout weapon and combat weapon because im a lbm user but use axe for hideouts would be good if i could equip them both at the same time what you think ?
this idea is almost as stupid as you telling me i can't hosp you when you war us cause i'm not in handjobs4hire.
I do salad tossing as well.....fyi
(2010.Jun.21 05:54 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I do salad tossing as well.....fyi

your market is handjobs...you guys can't monopolize the sex trade.
Quote:Round 1
ShadowBat hits LonglivetheW00k for 1001 damage. LonglivetheW00k resists 1 for a total of 1000 damage.
LonglivetheW00k misses ShadowBat!

Round 2
ShadowBat hits LonglivetheW00k for 275 damage. LonglivetheW00k resists 1 for a total of 274 damage.
LonglivetheW00k hits ShadowBat for 5 damage. ShadowBat resists 4 for a total of 1 damage.

Round 3
ShadowBat hits LonglivetheW00k for 1064 damage. LonglivetheW00k resists 1 for a total of 1063 damage.
Only I and Conrad can hit two 1000's in a battle....hahahah
Captain Obvious
I do have a question, Spacebird; Why did you find that urge to start hosping us for attacking your hideout? Were you feeling insecure? If you were scared, I'll give you a lollipop. Smile
i saw a pattern starting to form.
Oh? What pattern was that? Or do I see a pattern of excuses forming? Winky
indeed. i'll start drafting the excuses...as soon as i'm done sending out my apologies to you and your gangmates.
That's what you better be doing.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's