Poll: Listen To US?!
Yes!!!..?
No..?
BayKunFlavuhdTEA!
[Show Results]

Should zenith listen to polls?
2010.Jun.14, 08:51 PM
Should zenith listen to polls?
it seems as though no matter how many polls we have, or what they are about, zenith ignores them.

should she listen to these polls?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jun.14, 08:58 PM
RE: Should zenith listen to polls?
She does listen to pole!

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Jun.14, 09:05 PM
it isnt the polls that decide what happens in the game. its what Sv has to say about it. ask any one else who witnessed zen asking SVs permission to do things in game, in their gang forum.

throw in that zen will be shutting the game down in 3 weeks.....who cares any more?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.14, 09:30 PM
(2010.Jun.14 09:05 PM)Brugada Wrote:  throw in that zen will be shutting the game down in 3 weeks.....who cares any more?

???

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jun.14, 09:38 PM
Hmm what is it that you normally say in these situations poptart? Ah yes...

/fail thread'd

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.14, 09:58 PM
enough with the bacon already, its really old, everybody just needs to let it go, yes its great tasting cooked or raw, but, frankly it was only really cool the first time someone put it in a poll or however it got started..

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jun.15, 04:50 AM
Polls are great for her to see what we think, but I don't think she should take them too seriously.

"When all is said and done, more is said than done." Lou Holtz
2010.Jun.15, 07:31 AM
I believe polls should heavily influence her decisions although if more people participated in the forum poles would make the result of the polls more indicative of the opinions of the A.L. community as a whole.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Jun.15, 07:50 AM
(2010.Jun.14 09:05 PM)Brugada Wrote:  it isnt the polls that decide what happens in the game. its what Sv has to say about it. ask any one else who witnessed zen asking SVs permission to do things in game, in their gang forum.

throw in that zen will be shutting the game down in 3 weeks.....who cares any more?

I do not care at all!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jun.15, 07:54 AM
She should listen to polls - but ONLY Triadboy's polls.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.