Poll: Listen To US?!
Yes!!!..?
No..?
BayKunFlavuhdTEA!
[Show Results]

Should zenith listen to polls?
2010.Jun.15, 08:13 AM
RE: Should zenith listen to polls?
meh, this is a dictatorship and it's her world. she gives players an outlet to voice their opinions which people should be thankful for, whether she heeds to them or not.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.16, 05:20 AM
IGNORE THE PEOPLEZ

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jun.16, 08:22 PM
MORE THOUGHTS PLEASE!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jun.16, 08:23 PM
Stop trying to bump this joke of a thread!
2010.Jun.16, 09:04 PM
(2010.Jun.15 08:13 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  meh, this is a dictatorship and it's her world. she gives players an outlet to voice their opinions which people should be thankful for, whether she heeds to them or not.

No, you only give her that much power because you're addicted. As a customer, you'd have more freedom. As a junkie, you're on your knees, yeah.
2010.Jun.16, 09:14 PM
(2010.Jun.14 08:51 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  it seems as though no matter how many polls we have, or what they are about, zenith ignores them.

should she listen to these polls?

polls are for strippers. Zen had problems in RL. most polls arent even serious.

Wu tang
2010.Jun.16, 09:22 PM
Zenith should listen to polls that aren't bullshite.
2010.Jun.17, 07:42 AM
(2010.Jun.16 09:22 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Zenith should listen to polls that aren't bullshite.

I agree, most of the polls go off on tangents w/ no real contribution. Not to mention "some" use the opportunity to start a b*tch fest.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Jun.17, 12:29 PM
(2010.Jun.16 09:04 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.15 08:13 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  meh, this is a dictatorship and it's her world. she gives players an outlet to voice their opinions which people should be thankful for, whether she heeds to them or not.

No, you only give her that much power because you're addicted. As a customer, you'd have more freedom. As a junkie, you're on your knees, yeah.

i was just stating what i see...though i may be biased cause i have to deal with whiny customers all day too (front-line at wendy's) and typically don't cater to them out of spite also. and maybe that statement about addiction would have been more valid a year or two ago...not that i don't still enjoy the game, but there are other things that i would have a much harder time coping with losing.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.17, 12:41 PM
(2010.Jun.17 12:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.16 09:04 PM)Chymere Wrote:  

i was just stating what i see...though i may be biased cause i have to deal with whiny customers all day too (front-line at wendy's) and typically don't cater to them out of spite also. and maybe that statement about addiction would have been more valid a year or two ago...not that i don't still enjoy the game, but there are other things that i would have a much harder time coping with losing.

The sound of a bubbling bong echoes through the forums.