AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should zenith listen to polls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it seems as though no matter how many polls we have, or what they are about, zenith ignores them.

should she listen to these polls?
She does listen to pole!
it isnt the polls that decide what happens in the game. its what Sv has to say about it. ask any one else who witnessed zen asking SVs permission to do things in game, in their gang forum.

throw in that zen will be shutting the game down in 3 weeks.....who cares any more?
(2010.Jun.14 09:05 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]throw in that zen will be shutting the game down in 3 weeks.....who cares any more?

???
Hmm what is it that you normally say in these situations poptart? Ah yes...

/fail thread'd
enough with the bacon already, its really old, everybody just needs to let it go, yes its great tasting cooked or raw, but, frankly it was only really cool the first time someone put it in a poll or however it got started..
Polls are great for her to see what we think, but I don't think she should take them too seriously.
I believe polls should heavily influence her decisions although if more people participated in the forum poles would make the result of the polls more indicative of the opinions of the A.L. community as a whole.
(2010.Jun.14 09:05 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]it isnt the polls that decide what happens in the game. its what Sv has to say about it. ask any one else who witnessed zen asking SVs permission to do things in game, in their gang forum.

throw in that zen will be shutting the game down in 3 weeks.....who cares any more?

I do not care at all!
She should listen to polls - but ONLY Triadboy's polls.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's