fastest way 2 earn experience?
2010.Jun.05, 02:14 PM
RE: fastest way 2 earn experience?
FTR i just doidn't want any more newbies passing me in lvl. kept it brief. the only way you could give them any more help is if you were clicking the buttons for them.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Jun.06, 06:46 PM
(2010.Jun.03 06:14 AM)Shaman Wrote:  Shh, don't tell him that. Weak high levelers are good for exp.

Not true. I'm pretty sure the top 50 players around my level that hit me aren't getting 500+ exp off me, but I can get that off of 8 different players, 3 that are weaponless. A thanks to Breeze for helping figure that out.

(2010.Jun.05 02:14 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  FTR i just doidn't want any more newbies passing me in lvl. kept it brief. the only way you could give them any more help is if you were clicking the buttons for them.

lol. pretty much how I started out. Zeon gave me a ton of advice soon after I started up, made it clear leveling sooner rather than later had to be done.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.06 06:53 PM by Onward.
2010.Jun.07, 05:44 AM
I'm hard pressed to see over 400 exp off a fight, even when beating playes 10 levels higher than me

I smoke crack!
2010.Jun.07, 06:26 AM
That's why I wanted to level while weak after seeing a ton of complaints about exp from strong players. I know t44e has been up there with me in attacks per day, but he only gets ~300 exp off me when he hits me so I've passed him in levels despite a huge head start.

Just got this from Ghostrider:

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 528
Hospitalization Time : 29

Exp system kinda sucks for players. Punishes you for being too strong. Needs to be a bigger gap that lets a player get max exp possible.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.07 06:30 AM by Onward.
2010.Jun.07, 06:38 AM
A think Exp gain should be governed by the age of the player, with age comes experience
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 317
Hospitalization Time : 15

This is against Chiefeagle
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.07 07:34 AM by Dingus.

I smoke crack!
2010.Jun.07, 06:32 PM
(2010.Jun.07 06:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  A think Exp gain should be governed by the age of the player, with age comes experience

Beating up on senior citizens doesn't really teach you much, though...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jun.08, 06:31 PM
(2010.Jun.07 06:26 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  That's why I wanted to level while weak after seeing a ton of complaints about exp from strong players. I know t44e has been up there with me in attacks per day, but he only gets ~300 exp off me when he hits me so I've passed him in levels despite a huge head start.

Exp system kinda sucks for players. Punishes you for being too strong. Needs to be a bigger gap that lets a player get max exp possible.

There is something seriously wrong with that. I have never seen that much exp, and for a player at that level to get it off a weakling like ghostrider, it shows how truly flawed this game is.

What's to stop you from leveling to 100 and never touching the gym, just keep getting massive exp off the same farm over and over. Don't get me wrong, your leveling is impressive, but those gains and the exp structure are bs.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.08 06:35 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jun.08, 08:38 PM
(2010.Jun.08 06:31 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.07 06:26 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  That's why I wanted to level while weak after seeing a ton of complaints about exp from strong players. I know t44e has been up there with me in attacks per day, but he only gets ~300 exp off me when he hits me so I've passed him in levels despite a huge head start.

There is something seriously wrong with that. I have never seen that much exp, and for a player at that level to get it off a weakling like ghostrider, it shows how truly flawed this game is.

What's to stop you from leveling to 100 and never touching the gym, just keep getting massive exp off the same farm over and over. Don't get me wrong, your leveling is impressive, but those gains and the exp structure are bs.

I'm terribly weak for my level and I rarely get over 300 off anybody.
2010.Jun.08, 09:18 PM
(2010.Jun.08 08:38 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  terribly weak

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.09, 04:27 AM
(2010.Jun.05 02:01 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.05 01:48 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.03 06:14 AM)Shaman Wrote:  Weak high levelers are good for exp.

That's right,

While weak low levelers are good for nothing.

Hugegrinlol

Except for a good laugh.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".