DO those few have that much power or leverage over AL?
2010.May.23, 01:52 PM
RE: DO those few have that much power or leverage over AL?
Thank you wraith.
2010.May.23, 04:32 PM
(2010.May.23 04:53 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  You observe sex between megan fox and napolian dynamite or rosie o'donnell and bill o'reilly. In the end its just sex, but which one looks prettier?

He just mispoke....

I'm pretty sure that Rosie O'Donnell is a lesbian, so the second can't be right...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.May.23, 04:36 PM
(2010.May.23 04:32 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.May.23 04:53 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  You observe sex between megan fox and napolian dynamite or rosie o'donnell and bill o'reilly. In the end its just sex, but which one looks prettier?

He just mispoke....

I'm pretty sure that Rosie O'Donnell is a lesbian, so the second can't be right...

they're both lesbians dude...

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.23, 05:13 PM

He just mispoke....

You're over thinking things. Judge them for their outer beauty or lack there of.
2010.May.23, 07:39 PM
(2010.May.23 05:13 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  

He just mispoke....

You're over thinking things. Judge them for their outer beauty or lack there of.

Thereof is one word, Foley Wink

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.May.23, 07:41 PM
(2010.May.23 04:36 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  they're both lesbians dude...

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.24, 05:33 AM
(2010.May.22 08:00 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 07:49 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Do the people who complained really consider this to be a victory? the weapon does the same damage, just gonna look prettier with a few bigger crits.

Well to address that is simple! You are 100% wrong! Those who equiped the HVS were kicking my a$$ prior to the change. Before the gun came out I bea them... After the change I beat them again...

It is perception vs reality! You can work off of what you think! But I am working off of what I know...

If you have every 420 user weigh in, they will all confirm the same...

12 rounds vs 30 rounds get you killed!

I am a 420 user!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.26, 03:48 AM
How many batteries does that have.......Does it hurt.....?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.26, 04:14 AM
(2010.May.24 05:33 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 08:00 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 07:49 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Do the people who complained really consider this to be a victory? the weapon does the same damage, just gonna look prettier with a few bigger crits.

Well to address that is simple! You are 100% wrong! Those who equiped the HVS were kicking my a$$ prior to the change. Before the gun came out I bea them... After the change I beat them again...

It is perception vs reality! You can work off of what you think! But I am working off of what I know...

If you have every 420 user weigh in, they will all confirm the same...

12 rounds vs 30 rounds get you killed!

I am a 420 user!

is 420 code for big black vibrator?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.26, 09:16 AM
Any thread where a vibrator is mentioned is worth the few minutes wasted. Thank you boys.