DO those few have that much power or leverage over AL?
2010.May.22, 07:49 PM
RE: DO those few have that much power or leverage over AL?
Do the people who complained really consider this to be a victory? the weapon does the same damage, just gonna look prettier with a few bigger crits.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.22, 08:00 PM
(2010.May.22 07:49 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Do the people who complained really consider this to be a victory? the weapon does the same damage, just gonna look prettier with a few bigger crits.

Well to address that is simple! You are 100% wrong! Those who equiped the HVS were kicking my a$$ prior to the change. Before the gun came out I bea them... After the change I beat them again...

It is perception vs reality! You can work off of what you think! But I am working off of what I know...

If you have every 420 user weigh in, they will all confirm the same...

12 rounds vs 30 rounds get you killed!
2010.May.22, 08:06 PM
(2010.May.22 02:35 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 21 May 10 @ 6:25:33 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

The other weapons seem fine. They should be closer to equal now. Too many complaints that the shotgun didn't do good enough crits, even though it did just as much damage. Now it should do higher crits but everything else suffers... bringing it to exactly where it was before. In the long run, there is no change. Smile

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.22, 08:14 PM
(2010.May.22 07:35 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 07:19 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 02:02 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 10:16 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  The gun is the same before. only now itll hit less consistently with more criticals rather than more consistently with less criticals. imo it leaves people more room/luck to beat them. So inna way she decreased damage. GOOD JOB ZEN! RANT RANT RANNT RANT!

How would you know? Your not strong enough to use it.

Zen told monk, who told me, who told you.

So you admit you have no place in the conversation! sweet. I have spoken from information rather than experience so I have done it as well, no biggy...

The shotgun gets the job done the way it should have the first day. And it is not coded the same as it was the first day... I saw the results people were bitching about..

As far as Ronin I think the Pistol needs to be tweak'd as well then!

Pistol Users Unite!

Since I use a shotgun, I believe I do!

Wu tang
2010.May.22, 08:34 PM
(2010.May.22 08:06 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 02:35 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 21 May 10 @ 6:25:33 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

The other weapons seem fine. They should be closer to equal now. Too many complaints that the shotgun didn't do good enough crits, even though it did just as much damage. Now it should do higher crits but everything else suffers... bringing it to exactly where it was before. In the long run, there is no change. Smile

I saw that... if that is actually the case then those who bitched from the first day had no place to complain...

But I simply am going by many results posted from day one vs results post since...

Just because you have a mail saying that doesn't make it gospel... I can show you a mail about how the gun was tweak'd this last time, and I can promise it was not tweak'd in the way zen said!

She said she lower'd the crits, and turn'd up the average hit! And that was mis information from the source...

But I am very happy with the results either way! Just to clear things up!
This post was last modified: 2010.May.22 08:48 PM by randomjacker.
2010.May.22, 10:46 PM
(2010.May.22 07:49 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Do the people who complained really consider this to be a victory? the weapon does the same damage, just gonna look prettier with a few bigger crits.

You could have sex with megan fox or rosie o'donnell. In the end its just sex, but which one looks prettier?
2010.May.22, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR1h7e-gJ...re=related
2010.May.22, 11:56 PM
(2010.May.22 10:46 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  

You could have sex with megan fox or rosie o'donnell. In the end its just sex, but which one looks prettier?

false statement

let me reword your statement:

Have sex with two fluffy pillows, and then have sex with a meat grinder. either way its just sex, but which one looks prettier afterwards? (hint, it isnt your d*** after rosie o'donnell).

no offense foley, but that statement there just outted you as a virgin -.-

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.23, 04:53 AM
You observe sex between megan fox and napolian dynamite or rosie o'donnell and bill o'reilly. In the end its just sex, but which one looks prettier?

He just mispoke....
This post was last modified: 2010.May.23 04:55 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.23, 11:41 AM
(2010.May.23 04:53 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  You observe sex between megan fox and napolian dynamite or rosie o'donnell and bill o'reilly. In the end its just sex, but which one looks prettier?

He just mispoke....

thats a little better but still gross..

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!