DO those few have that much power or leverage over AL?
2010.May.22, 10:16 AM
RE: DO those few have that much power or leverage over AL?
The gun is the same before. only now itll hit less consistently with more criticals rather than more consistently with less criticals. imo it leaves people more room/luck to beat them. So inna way she decreased damage. GOOD JOB ZEN! RANT RANT RANNT RANT!

Wu tang
2010.May.22, 11:51 AM
BTW, did you all see the new inpace music video on youtube?

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.22, 12:03 PM
(2010.May.22 11:51 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  BTW, did you all see the new inpace music video on youtube?

link
2010.May.22, 12:17 PM
his titanium kama duals hit for 500+!

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.22, 02:02 PM
(2010.May.22 10:16 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  The gun is the same before. only now itll hit less consistently with more criticals rather than more consistently with less criticals. imo it leaves people more room/luck to beat them. So inna way she decreased damage. GOOD JOB ZEN! RANT RANT RANNT RANT!

How would you know? Your not strong enough to use it.
2010.May.22, 02:35 PM
(2010.May.22 02:02 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.May.22 10:16 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  The gun is the same before. only now itll hit less consistently with more criticals rather than more consistently with less criticals. imo it leaves people more room/luck to beat them. So inna way she decreased damage. GOOD JOB ZEN! RANT RANT RANNT RANT!

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 21 May 10 @ 6:25:33 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

The other weapons seem fine. They should be closer to equal now. Too many complaints that the shotgun didn't do good enough crits, even though it did just as much damage. Now it should do higher crits but everything else suffers... bringing it to exactly where it was before. In the long run, there is no change. Smile

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.22, 06:02 PM
(2010.May.22 02:35 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 21 May 10 @ 6:25:33 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

The other weapons seem fine. They should be closer to equal now. Too many complaints that the shotgun didn't do good enough crits, even though it did just as much damage. Now it should do higher crits but everything else suffers... bringing it to exactly where it was before. In the long run, there is no change. Smile

I guess we will have to see about the "long term". In the short term I am now getting trounced by shotgun users when the combats used to be pretty close and am losing to players I could usually beat fairly easily.

I`m really pissed off about the principle that has been applied here. The level 60 pistol was a piece of junk for the same reasons the new shotgun was and my concerns were ignored because there are so few pistol users and I was probably the only one complaining about them.

While I agree that the shotgun needed to be changed it really doesn't bode well for the future when it looks like changes will only be made when there are enough complaints from users of a particular weapon type.
2010.May.22, 07:02 PM
I'm sure glad I didn't go the pistol route after your sweet blog.
2010.May.22, 07:19 PM

Zen told monk, who told me, who told you.

Wu tang
2010.May.22, 07:35 PM
(2010.May.22 07:19 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  

Zen told monk, who told me, who told you.

So you admit you have no place in the conversation! sweet. I have spoken from information rather than experience so I have done it as well, no biggy...

The shotgun gets the job done the way it should have the first day. And it is not coded the same as it was the first day... I saw the results people were bitching about..

As far as Ronin I think the Pistol needs to be tweak'd as well then!

Pistol Users Unite!
This post was last modified: 2010.May.22 07:37 PM by randomjacker.