Deathwing
2010.May.03, 11:15 PM
RE: Deathwing
:::::popcorn::::::

He is back....
2010.May.03, 11:17 PM
Who cares? It's Deathwing. Let him cry and moan and be a little punk. Not like his dignity is intact or anything.
2010.May.03, 11:18 PM
(2010.May.03 11:17 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Who cares? It's Deathwing. Let him cry and moan and be a little punk. Not like his dignity is intact or anything.

He still own you???Rolleyes

He is back....
2010.May.03, 11:19 PM
(2010.May.03 11:17 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Who cares? It's Deathwing. Let him cry and moan and be a little punk. Not like his dignity is intact or anything.

Actually u have it wrong tommi... the ONLY ppl I c crying are 7 laws

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.May.03, 11:20 PM
(2010.May.03 11:19 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  

Don't have to go public to be a whiny brat. Smile

As for that, Batman. I dunno. I don't think so. In the future, though, he will. As for you, well everyone could beat you, including toddlers. Sad Poor, weaksauce Batman and his puny, out-of-country wit.
2010.May.03, 11:23 PM
(2010.May.03 11:20 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.May.03 11:19 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  

Don't have to go public to be a whiny brat. Smile

As for that, Batman. I dunno. I don't think so. In the future, though, he will. As for you, well everyone could beat you, including toddlers. Sad Poor, weaksauce Batman and his puny, out-of-country wit.

Actually we're probably around 50-50 now(or maybe you took the lead...) and as for the future unless you plan on quitting any time soon i don't think to much will change to much.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.May.03, 11:24 PM
Eh. I've not be that amazingly active for the past couple of day. I think I've done 500 DP today.
2010.May.03, 11:26 PM
What I find extremely Ironic is that the one crying the loudest is crying because I caught him lying to me.

Doesnt have a friggin thing to do with Deathwing other than that it was about attacks on him. Also DW wasnt crying as far as I know he seemed to have what he was doing well in hand... it was no less than 3 7laws members that mailed me whining and not the other way around.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.May.03, 11:30 PM
What an awful thread.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.03, 11:31 PM
Not sure what blackhand said to you. I told him to show you that he didn't tickhunting @ 15 mins at a consistence basis. i think the attack log showed exactly that.

Anyway, I spoke to you about DW. Because, from the past, talking to deathwing was not a solution.

You can call me crying all you want. All I ask of you was to be the mediator to work out something with Deathwing. And, you blocked me. I was at awe....

Still am.. Neutral
This post was last modified: 2010.May.03 11:33 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
Thread Closed