AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deathwing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's really special how you can make up a defend log and mommy comes to your rescue. You're still an idiot.
(2010.May.03 09:47 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]It's really special how you can make up a defend log and mommy comes to your rescue. You're still an idiot.

where is the seven laws crybaby smiley?
(2010.May.03 09:47 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]It's really special how you can make up a defend log and mommy comes to your rescue. You're still an idiot.

it's taken you this long to realize that dw is howl's retarded nephew?

The only ppl I had bleeting to me asking for help were you guys and then caught in a lie no less. Rolleyes
(2010.May.03 09:56 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

awww come on Birdy... you still mad i turned you down? told you i'm just not into other men.

only a retarded take that long...
(2010.May.03 10:04 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]

Erm Johnny while I realize you are trying to help that isnt very flattering to me!! LOL
Caught in a lie? The integrity of the people in this game is outstanding. No wonder no one wants to stick around.
DW should show off his photoshop skills and get a screen shot of all of these attacks. Only level 40 and above gets to attack someone who's been idle for less than 15 mins? I'm over 40 anyway. Sure didn't bother him when he could beat me. What's the excuse there? Mental disability?
No, Blackhand did not lie.

He showed us a pictures of the log. If you want prove, go ask Zen.

For those who don't know what's going on, Deathwing is piss that he get hit Offline.

And, he decided to started hosp 7Laws players.

I tried to talk to Howl and get this resolve. However, she blocked me and blackhand. because, Deathwing created a fake log to Howl, and she believed it.
(2010.May.03 10:07 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 10:04 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]

Erm Johnny while I realize you are trying to help that isnt very flattering to me!! LOL

not really a terrible knock on you...retardation flourishes in many forms. i believe dw's is the "better half got soaked up by the sheets" type.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's