Deathwing
2010.May.03, 10:27 PM
RE: Deathwing
yes we've been examining your screenshot... lol u accuse DW of lying and then u have whoa send me a screenshot to support your supposed innocence ... but lol the best part is the letter you sent me not only proving u lied but that IF that attack was even made on dw after the code u sent me the wrong friggin month let alone the wrong date... LOL and then to make matters worse u told me u only hit him once yet your log shows u hit him twice??
This post was last modified: 2010.May.03 10:31 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.May.03, 10:33 PM
Um..

That's not the point.

You said we were tickhunting Deathwing. And, blackhand showed you that he didn't. And, he has no reason to do so.

Amend
2010.May.03, 10:41 PM
[Image: crying_baby2.jpg]

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.03, 10:49 PM
(2010.May.03 10:33 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Um..

That's not the point.

You said we were tickhunting Deathwing. And, blackhand showed you that he didn't. And, he has no reason to do so.

no Blackhand sent me a mail with a log Dated April 14th and told me he only hit DW once... then sent me his attack log pic which showed me he had hit dw twice one of which was a tickhunt... how do i know this? DW took a screenshot of blackhands 1st attack on him (as seen in the pic sent to me thru whoa from BH.)
Don't make me post the letter and the Pic's because someone is gonna have egg on their face and it aint gonna be me!!
This post was last modified: 2010.May.03 10:54 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2010.May.03, 10:54 PM
Okay, so... u are saying that people should not hit deathwing until he's offline for 30 min or more?

If what you are saying is true, that was only 1 accidental hit on Deathwing OFFLINE less than 20 min from blackhand.

Big deal.

Deathwing can keep crying about it.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.03 10:55 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.May.03, 10:58 PM
(2010.May.03 10:54 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Deathwing can keep crying about it.

he didnt start a thread crying about a hosp

just sayin...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.03, 11:01 PM
Yeah, he just go behind Howl.

No better, but worst. Redface

I can feel for Blackhand. This shit is crazy. Trying to power level. Hit a player once when he's offline. And, several players got hosp for it.

Even SV doesn't do that kind of stuff.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.03 11:04 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.May.03, 11:06 PM
(2010.May.03 11:01 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Yeah, he just go behind Howl.

I can feel for Blackhand. This drek is crazy. Trying to power level. Hit a player once when he's offline. And, several players got hosp for it.

is Marlo in DM?

he seems to be doing more damage than any DM'er

2010.May.03, 11:10 PM
Err....

Wrong.

Deathwing was worst. You have no idea, bro.

Marlo has been hospitalizing spree today. We are not the only one who got it.

Amend
2010.May.03, 11:13 PM
(2010.May.03 11:06 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.May.03 11:01 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Yeah, he just go behind Howl.

I can feel for Blackhand. This drek is crazy. Trying to power level. Hit a player once when he's offline. And, several players got hosp for it.

is Marlo in DM?

he seems to be doing more damage than any DM'er

Yeah what he said ^^

I only hit one person the person who lied to me to make himself look like a saint....

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
Thread Closed