Dang!! New Weapons
2010.Apr.19, 07:10 PM
RE: Dang!! New Weapons
The new axes look down right mean! Biggrin

Broyles Inc. CID Pole-Axe
Take all the best qualities of every Broyles Inc. axe and combine them. Then improve on each aspect. Add in a scientifically-engineered crystalline-hybrid edge. That is where Broyles Inc is headed with the new CID Pole-Axe. Capable of extreme cutting damage, this weapon has the capacity of taking down opponents in one or two swings.
Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Take all the best qualities of every Broyles Inc. axe and combine them. Then improve on each aspect. Add in a scientifically-engineered crystalline-hybrid edge. That is where Broyles Inc is headed with the new CID Axe. Capable of extreme cutting damage, this weapon has the capacity of taking down opponents in one or two swings. This standard model is excellent for those who cannot manage expertise with axes required by its big brother, nor the stamina it takes to use.
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Apr.19, 07:20 PM
(2010.Apr.19 07:10 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  The new axes look down right mean! Biggrin

Take all the best qualities of every Broyles Inc. axe and combine them. Then improve on each aspect. Add in a scientifically-engineered crystalline-hybrid edge. That is where Broyles Inc is headed with the new CID Pole-Axe. Capable of extreme cutting damage, this weapon has the capacity of taking down opponents in one or two swings.
Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Take all the best qualities of every Broyles Inc. axe and combine them. Then improve on each aspect. Add in a scientifically-engineered crystalline-hybrid edge. That is where Broyles Inc is headed with the new CID Axe. Capable of extreme cutting damage, this weapon has the capacity of taking down opponents in one or two swings. This standard model is excellent for those who cannot manage expertise with axes required by its big brother, nor the stamina it takes to use.
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

If I recall, the Bardiche was a pole axe. Does this mean that these will follow the pattern of the bardiche, being good at PvP and inferior at HO hits?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.19, 07:27 PM
(2010.Apr.19 07:20 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.19 07:10 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  The new axes look down right mean! Biggrin

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

If I recall, the Bardiche was a pole axe. Does this mean that these will follow the pattern of the bardiche, being good at PvP and inferior at HO hits?

rofl
you said pole

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.19, 07:35 PM
(2010.Apr.19 07:27 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

rofl
you said pole

I bet you want to get your hands on that huge pole Winky

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.19, 08:07 PM
(2010.Apr.19 07:35 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

rofl
you said pole

i know i do.

seriously, zen. wtf?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.19, 08:12 PM
(2010.Apr.19 08:07 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

rofl
you said pole

i know i do.

seriously, zen. wtf?

the bird has enough stamina for the big brother

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.19, 08:46 PM

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

rofl
you said pole

i know i do.

seriously, zen. wtf?

i think its a perfect name for axe users

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Apr.19, 09:00 PM
Ugh.... why do I even bother...

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Apr.19, 09:01 PM
(2010.Apr.19 08:46 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27

Broyles Inc. CID Axe
Item Requirements
Strength 73
Dexterity 52
Endurance 23

rofl
you said pole

i know i do.

seriously, zen. wtf?

i think its a perfect name for axe users

are you going for the polack or polesmoker dig? either way, means nothing coming from a run of the mill shotgun user.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.19, 09:32 PM
skills added to melee weapons

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.