Dang!! New Weapons
2010.Apr.19, 04:58 PM
RE: Dang!! New Weapons
(2010.Apr.19 04:53 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Well, all of the weapons are now out. Does anyone else think that there should be modifications? For instance, Conrad suggested higher stat reqs for the highest weapons, CrazyFoley has suggested a skill req for the lower and higher skill reqs for the top tier, and I have suggested a more limited release. Does anyone think that these ideas have merit, or do you have other ideas? Discuss.

I don't like to limit my release.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.19, 04:58 PM
Quote:reading the description it seems like they should finally be decent for hideout hits similar to the axe maybe...

Anything that improves the "You attacked by waving your fairy wand and hit for 0.000001 damage" would be fine by me... I've considered equiping a dead worm with rigor mortis but they don't seem to be on general sale in AL yet Sad
2010.Apr.19, 05:01 PM
doesn't look like they have all been completed yet
maybe we'll have a weapon's show like before where they are all downtown for a day or so & then off to the upper level stores

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.19, 05:39 PM
(2010.Apr.19 04:58 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.19 04:53 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Well, all of the weapons are now out. Does anyone else think that there should be modifications? For instance, Conrad suggested higher stat reqs for the highest weapons, CrazyFoley has suggested a skill req for the lower and higher skill reqs for the top tier, and I have suggested a more limited release. Does anyone think that these ideas have merit, or do you have other ideas? Discuss.

Why not? Make the weapons worth a lot more than store price, have an actual AL economy, better resale instead of sitting for months on end in the IM.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.19, 05:40 PM

higher stat reqs - no/yes, depends how high you wanna go, cant go too much higher or hardly anyone will be able to equip them anytime soon...

higher skill - no, if your gonna do that, re-adjust top of the line armors, what if someone has just been doing defensive skills... top armors should be close to weapons, cant have top weapon +13 skill and top armor +3 skill, definitely not fair for the sap that trained defensive skill only...

limited supply - if by that you mean only a few come out every day, fine, but in the end how long is that gonna really matter for? a week? not many people can equip these new weapons anyway..

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.19, 05:40 PM
(2010.Apr.19 05:39 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

Why not? Make the weapons worth a lot more than store price, have an actual AL economy, better resale instead of sitting for months on end in the IM.

overyourhead'd lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Apr.19, 05:52 PM
(2010.Apr.19 05:40 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

overyourhead'd lol

Glad someone caught that. Great work, Brug.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.19, 05:53 PM
(2010.Apr.19 05:52 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.19 05:40 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

overyourhead'd lol

Glad someone caught that. Great work, Brug.

sploog'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.19, 06:03 PM
(2010.Apr.19 05:40 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

higher stat reqs - no/yes, depends how high you wanna go, cant go too much higher or hardly anyone will be able to equip them anytime soon...

higher skill - no, if your gonna do that, re-adjust top of the line armors, what if someone has just been doing defensive skills... top armors should be close to weapons, cant have top weapon +13 skill and top armor +3 skill, definitely not fair for the sap that trained defensive skill only...

limited supply - if by that you mean only a few come out every day, fine, but in the end how long is that gonna really matter for? a week? not many people can equip these new weapons anyway..

higher stat - I kinda feel that the jump in stats is really only a minor obstacle, thus why I brought it up.

Limited supply - I was talking about for all time. Or at least for a good while. I remember reading when SiCs were in short supply, they were selling for more than a million. That's tremendous resale, and, imo, would be great for the game.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.19, 07:01 PM
Just wow

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.