how did
2010.Apr.12, 03:50 PM
RE: how did
thread = longer than attention span. but imma start hitting val now. to the best of my knowledge it was dealt with but i guess not. hunt3r just go with it, at least it's a fight we can take on ourselves unlike H4H

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.12, 03:53 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  thread = longer than attention span. but imma start hitting val now. to the best of my knowledge it was dealt with but i guess not. hunt3r just go with it, at least it's a fight we can take on ourselves unlike H4H
Can you do that from the hospital?

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Apr.12, 03:54 PM
nope. but i can when i get out. and i might be convinced to actually use my stims against you guys

(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.12, 03:55 PM
stim me to Wink
2010.Apr.12, 03:59 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:54 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  nope. but i can when i get out. and i might be convinced to actually use my stims against you guys
Ok use those stims now so I can do it again. Thanks for giving me the heads up you were going to start hitting us!!!Winky

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Apr.12, 04:00 PM
eh i was planning on hitting first. my wonderful stack of stims gets to sit in storage for another while yet. i do like how Val hits us when we're already up against a gang that shits on everyone in Vills but 4 people.

(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.12, 04:03 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:00 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  eh i was planning on hitting first. my wonderful stack of stims gets to sit in storage for another while yet. i do like how Val hits us when we're already up against a gang that shits on everyone in Vills but 4 people.

post of the day

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.12, 04:06 PM
tommi all i can say is you're a coward and a hypocrite.
i wonder how much longer SV and VS will put up with you. if you felt like throwing it down with Valhalla you should have left VS so they wouldn't get dragged in... than again all who know tommi have learned by now not to expect to much from him Rolleyes

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.12, 04:06 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:00 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  eh i was planning on hitting first. my wonderful stack of stims gets to sit in storage for another while yet. i do like how Val hits us when we're already up against a gang that shits on everyone in Vills but 4 people.

I guess I have to explain this to another Noob! Tommi Dragged us into this blame him not us!!!! He should have known we would not sit around watching him hit our lower levels. But that is the difference between him and us! We care about our gang mates! Read my other post before posting this drek!!! We where more then happy to train and crime!

*edit sorry I forgot one think could you send me a mail this time when you are going to be attacking? I might not be reading the forums.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.12 04:10 PM by NiteSlayer.

2010.Apr.12, 04:12 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I don't really have a clear picture either. There are two theories behind the hosp war.

1) Xpat got disbanded because of SV. They figured that the only way to give SV a run for the money is high level members gang.

2) Quote from Hit For Hire Gang Description:

The Deal
-------------

If a paid hit or retaliation hit is carried out on any of us, your whole gang will be hospitalized for it. Also, if your gang declares war on us without first making prior arrangements and providing payment, your whole gang will be hospitalized for it.

So be our guests, and hit us or declare war on us, but be prepared for the consequences.

Most likely, a hit has been land on a VS or SV members. SV steps in and volla... starts this war.

Close. Go back to page two and read my post to the original question. Maybe it will be obvious then.