how did
2010.Apr.12, 03:16 PM
RE: how did
(2010.Apr.12 03:14 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  what if it was you that rambo was beating on? are you gonna tell me that you wouldnt go and attack his members? i bet you would. try being in tommi's situation.

Trouble is Tommi did that during another hosp war. SV can't even handle the one they were already in......*waiting for confirmation*
2010.Apr.12, 03:16 PM
I'd rather remove my own gall bladder with an oyster fork than to be in tommi's position.

Just sayin'
2010.Apr.12, 03:17 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:14 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:10 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:06 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:04 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  Rambo and Behemoth have a thing as most people know that read the forums. We were leaving VS alone until Behemoth started hitting our lower levels. We stopped this AM because it looked like things had settled down. But they decided it was not finished and it started up again. It has nothing to do with the other war going on.

tommi only started attacking your lower levels because rambo kept hosping him. otherwise he wouldnt have done what he did.
Bla bla bla If he would have taken his beat down like a man it would be over by now he was the one that brought everyone else in. Or are you trying to say we should sit back and let him hit all our members because 1 guy was hitting him?

what if it was you that rambo was beating on? are you gonna tell me that you wouldnt go and attack his members? i bet you would. try being in tommi's situation.

shhh, even tho i find your responses humorous, it would be best to be quiet now... Tommi was edging on Rambo and then hosped little Val children, in such you are now being beat down as you should...its how AL world works

unconfirmed of course

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.12, 03:17 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:16 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  I'd rather remove my own gall bladder with an oyster fork than to be in tommi's position.

Just sayin'

no offense, but no one was talking to you.
2010.Apr.12, 03:20 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:17 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:16 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  I'd rather remove my own gall bladder with an oyster fork than to be in tommi's position.

Just sayin'

Don't post on the PUBLIC forum if you don't other people to chip in, you heard of PM..??

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.12, 03:21 PM
hahaha hopefully i get conformation[/align] soon Biggrin
2010.Apr.12, 03:21 PM
You posted in the forum. You're talking to everybody, including me. BTW You should sack up. Your name is WEAK.
2010.Apr.12, 03:22 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:14 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:10 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:06 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:04 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  Rambo and Behemoth have a thing as most people know that read the forums. We were leaving VS alone until Behemoth started hitting our lower levels. We stopped this AM because it looked like things had settled down. But they decided it was not finished and it started up again. It has nothing to do with the other war going on.

tommi only started attacking your lower levels because rambo kept hosping him. otherwise he wouldnt have done what he did.
Bla bla bla If he would have taken his beat down like a man it would be over by now he was the one that brought everyone else in. Or are you trying to say we should sit back and let him hit all our members because 1 guy was hitting him?

what if it was you that rambo was beating on? are you gonna tell me that you wouldnt go and attack his members? i bet you would. try being in tommi's situation.

I would not have been such a smart mouth in the forums in the first place. I have played longer then both of them and been attacked before like that. I go to the prez of my gang and explain it them and the rest of the gang before dragging them into a war. I received mail from 3 of your members asking for an explanation. I told them to ask tommi it looks like he did this all on his own even your Prez did not know what was going on. What a great gang mate he is? I guess he does not care what you think! So why should I?

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Apr.12, 03:24 PM
(2010.Apr.12 03:20 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:17 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  

Just sayin'

Don't post on the PUBLIC forum if you don't other people to chip in, you heard of PM..??

im still kinda new :3
2010.Apr.12, 03:25 PM
I don't really have a clear picture either. There are two theories behind the hosp war.

1) Xpat got disbanded because of SV. They figured that the only way to give SV a run for the money is high level members gang.

2) Quote from Hit For Hire Gang Description:

The Deal
-------------

If a paid hit or retaliation hit is carried out on any of us, your whole gang will be hospitalized for it. Also, if your gang declares war on us without first making prior arrangements and providing payment, your whole gang will be hospitalized for it.

So be our guests, and hit us or declare war on us, but be prepared for the consequences.

Most likely, a hit has been land on a VS or SV members. SV steps in and volla... starts this war.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.12 03:25 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend