Assault on Decatur
2007.May.21, 06:03 AM

Our scouts have returned! The Cyborgs have amassed an enormous force, and are headed into the city!!!
2007.May.21, 07:51 AM

Jedi's Unite!

May the force be with everyone.
2007.May.21, 10:06 AM

The force may not be enough this time...muahhhhhhhh
2007.May.21, 06:54 PM

THEYRE HERE!!! OH GOD ITS BLOODY MURDER!!! HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!
2007.May.21, 07:06 PM

"Sure, We don't need a baby skull seeking bullet, You say. But what about when they (cyborg) rape your churches and burn your women and are wearing baby skull trophies? Huh? what are you gonna do then?"

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.May.21, 07:07 PM

You lost me there can of soupy.

Anyway, i am confused? there was supposed to be a huge army of cyborgs. I searched their names and only found 3 or 4? Is this correct?
2007.May.21, 07:10 PM

I think they mean an Army of huge Cyborgs... like really tall cyborgs...

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.May.21, 07:42 PM

***Event Results: Cyborgs lose again!***

The forces of the human army proved too strong for the Cyborgs yet again, in shame the Cyborgs had no alternative but to retreat to the underground once more.

And yes, there were many more lined up to participate tonight, unfortunately I myself was about an hour late to the event, as I'm on shift tonight and we had a fire. Darn fire trucks don't drive themselves yet. hehe. Next time I hope the numbers will be greater to give the cyborgs a fighting chance.

On that note, ANYONE of ANY level is more than welcome to participate as a cyborg. You need only send me a mail ingame and I will add you to the list. All cyborgs are notified approx. 12-24 hours in advance so that we can get organized.
2007.May.21, 07:46 PM

TheGeek Wrote:***Event Results: Cyborgs lose again!***

Love these events, Geek - keep em coming!
2007.May.21, 09:16 PM

I need a lil extra something in the oil can please....I was oddly beat up early