Poll: Should SuperDave be allowed to come back?
Yes
No
BACON!!!
[Show Results]

Regarding inmate SuperDave
2010.May.17, 07:22 PM
RE: Regarding inmate SuperDave
(2010.May.17 01:05 PM)zenith Wrote:  I've never known anyone so utterly persistent to play a game. It boggles my mind that someone would donate after getting fed jailed.

You've filled our support site up with tickets with one excuse after another. I do have to admit that your latest reason does sound legit, and after going over the logs with a fine-toothed comb it actually adds up. Unfortunately, with all the other excuses and actions since you were banned I don't know if I can trust you, even with an excuse that is reasonable.

I wish your latest excuse would have been the only excuse. If it was, you'd be in the clear and one of the other two who were banned initially with you would officially be thrown under the bus. But to ignore the months of countless excuses to finally believe the last one is tough. On one hand I want you to play because you seem to really enjoy the game. On the other hand I don't feel you have much respect for the rules that the rest of the community follows.

So I don't know. Can you be trusted? Can the community trust you? I can't say yes to either one without doubt.

make him donate $200 to play

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.May.17, 07:30 PM
$1000 to play.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.May.17, 07:40 PM
If we all chip in, maybe we can come up with $1200 to keep him in fed jail.
2010.May.17, 08:21 PM
(2010.May.17 07:40 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote:  If we all chip in, maybe we can come up with $1200 to keep him in fed jail.

[Image: Luniz+-+I+Got+5+On+it.jpg]

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.May.17, 08:26 PM
(2010.May.17 07:40 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote:  If we all chip in, maybe we can come up with $1200 to keep him in fed jail.

i already put in my $.02

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.18, 02:24 AM
Borring at school Sad

He is back....
2010.May.19, 07:35 AM
(2010.May.17 01:05 PM)zenith Wrote:  I've never known anyone so utterly persistent to play a game. It boggles my mind that someone would donate after getting fed jailed.

You've filled our support site up with tickets with one excuse after another. I do have to admit that your latest reason does sound legit, and after going over the logs with a fine-toothed comb it actually adds up. Unfortunately, with all the other excuses and actions since you were banned I don't know if I can trust you, even with an excuse that is reasonable.

I wish your latest excuse would have been the only excuse. If it was, you'd be in the clear and one of the other two who were banned initially with you would officially be thrown under the bus. But to ignore the months of countless excuses to finally believe the last one is tough. On one hand I want you to play because you seem to really enjoy the game. On the other hand I don't feel you have much respect for the rules that the rest of the community follows.

So I don't know. Can you be trusted? Can the community trust you? I can't say yes to either one without doubt.

I thank you for your giving me credit by acknowledging my latest reason as being legitimate and I'd like to apologize for te rules I've broke and for tghe careless lack of safeguarding my account.I acknowledge I'm not totally innocent and I do respect all aspects of the game which naturraly includes the rules.I feel I can be trusted and I hope I get the opportunity to prove so.It appears there is cosideration for my release from federal jail and I thank you for your consideration.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.May.19, 08:05 AM
I say let him in if.......:
He donates $500 to the game

AND

He gets Jaysin to write a rap song about his AL story on how he ended up in fed jail. Jaysin must then post it on his Myspace page.

This will help 2 fold by putting an extra $500 in Zen's pocket and give Jaysin a single that will outperform all of his previous works and put food on the table for his babymama.
2010.May.19, 08:16 AM
(2010.May.19 08:05 AM)McCule Wrote:  I say let him in if.......:

AND

He gets Jaysin to write a rap song about his AL story on how he ended up in fed jail. Jaysin must then post it on his Myspace page.

This will help 2 fold by putting an extra $500 in Zen's pocket and give Jaysin a single that will outperform all of his previous works and put food on the table for his babymama.

But then Jaysin would "borrow" the rap song from Seven Laws.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.May.19, 04:11 PM
(2010.May.19 08:05 AM)McCule Wrote:  I say let him in if.......:

AND

you need to get someone to beatbox for him aswell.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯