Poll: Should SuperDave be allowed to come back?
Yes
No
BACON!!!
[Show Results]

Regarding inmate SuperDave
2010.May.14, 08:50 AM
RE: Regarding inmate SuperDave
You replied to this message Today, 08:39 AM
Yesterday, 04:44 PM Re: Still not giving up hope
To: SuperDave
TheManiac

Userid: 26608
Level:

SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:
I feel I'm closer than ever to being released soon.

Have you spoke to Zenith about your legal fee's and documents on your release from this Federal Prison?
No I've stated my intention of becoming a donator again though and I won't need a rl lawyer lol.

No but you need documents from Zenith stating that she will be releasing you from the federal prison.
True enough and I will get them soon I hope.

According to Zenith, you are already on another account and donating. Congratulations on the release from Federal Jail and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm living for tomorrow. Yet, I'm making the best out of today.

If this is true it would suggest that Zenith is corrupt indeed particularly if my new so called 'MULTI' is donating (She knows my identity although my last name is not very common).I've given up on confirming or denying allegations such as this my image and reputation are earned and meet with my approval and I have no regrets about either.If the allegation is true it indicates intelligence,enthusiasm,persistence and dedication bordering on obsession on my part.Perhaps she is 'rebirthing' my character without me requesting so or having knowledge of.SuperDave the man the myth and the legend lives on it apears even if only within the limits of one's imagination leading one to wonder if it's all a mirage or a delusion or a combination of sorts.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.May.14, 09:20 AM
(2010.May.14 08:50 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  You replied to this message Today, 08:39 AM
TheManiac

Level:

SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:

Have you spoke to Zenith about your legal fee's and documents on your release from this Federal Prison?
No I've stated my intention of becoming a donator again though and I won't need a rl lawyer lol.

No but you need documents from Zenith stating that she will be releasing you from the federal prison.

According to Zenith, you are already on another account and donating. Congratulations on the release from Federal Jail and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true it would suggest that Zenith is corrupt indeed particularly if my new so called 'MULTI' is donating (She knows my identity although my last name is not very common).I've given up on confirming or denying allegations such as this my image and reputation are earned and meet with my approval and I have no regrets about either.If the allegation is true it indicates intelligence,enthusiasm,persistence and dedication bordering on obsession on my part.Perhaps she is 'rebirthing' my character without me requesting so or having knowledge of.SuperDave the man the myth and the legend lives on it apears even if only within the limits of one's imagination leading one to wonder if it's all a mirage or a delusion or a combination of sorts.

We still don't care.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.14, 09:25 AM
(2010.May.14 09:20 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.May.14 08:50 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  You replied to this message Today, 08:39 AM
TheManiac

Level:

SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:

We still don't care.

not entirely true. i'd like whatever drugs this man is taking. it looks like fun lol

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.14, 09:34 AM
Man, if only you all knew.
2010.May.14, 01:04 PM
TheManiac

Level:

SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:

fck off

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.14, 06:19 PM
This thread is lamer than any of inpeens weak ass threads.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.May.17, 10:44 AM
TheManiac

Level:

SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:
TheManiac Wrote:
SuperDave Wrote:

dork
2010.May.17, 01:05 PM
I've never known anyone so utterly persistent to play a game. It boggles my mind that someone would donate after getting fed jailed.

You've filled our support site up with tickets with one excuse after another. I do have to admit that your latest reason does sound legit, and after going over the logs with a fine-toothed comb it actually adds up. Unfortunately, with all the other excuses and actions since you were banned I don't know if I can trust you, even with an excuse that is reasonable.

I wish your latest excuse would have been the only excuse. If it was, you'd be in the clear and one of the other two who were banned initially with you would officially be thrown under the bus. But to ignore the months of countless excuses to finally believe the last one is tough. On one hand I want you to play because you seem to really enjoy the game. On the other hand I don't feel you have much respect for the rules that the rest of the community follows.

So I don't know. Can you be trusted? Can the community trust you? I can't say yes to either one without doubt.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.May.17, 01:08 PM
I vouch for whats his name!

Really Zen, bring him back on a 120 day trial period!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.17, 05:24 PM
Free Crunchy Black!!!!!!!

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯