Jaysin...
2010.Apr.05, 02:25 PM
RE: Jaysin...
(2010.Apr.04 08:00 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.04 07:58 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  Tommi, don't try and help him. Zen has good reasons she put him in there.

I'm done helping him. I'm actually wondering why a hypocrite stuff his nose into someone else's business in the first place.

Yes, you should get back to doing your master's bidding tubs. As usual your plate is too full

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Apr.05, 02:42 PM
Damn, I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. What a day to be away from AL!!

IMO, from what Jaysin pulled on me with the weapon I bought him, he should stay where he is. I know I sold the weapon once I got it back from him and all. But, all I heard from him was promises to pay me back for a little more than two weeks. Sucks to be him, but he got what he had coming.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.05, 03:04 PM
(2009.Oct.21 08:31 AM)Shotokan Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.21 08:31 AM)Leopard Wrote:  (2009.Oct.18 03:54 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: Can we please us a rule #3 here and fed Jaysin?

#3 Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

He obviously has stolen and refuses to return the cash. My spirit was broken when I read Shotokan's post
+1 on this. the money was spacifically lent to him for housing then he went and spent it on god knows what and now wont pay me back. you could take everything he owns turn it into cash and give me 800k spread the 400+ stims he has throughout the al community call it national jaysin fed jailed day the first 400 active players on that day get a free stim!

Is your offer still up for grab, Shoto?
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.05 03:05 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Apr.05, 03:37 PM
(2010.Apr.05 03:04 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.21 08:31 AM)Shotokan Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.21 08:31 AM)Leopard Wrote:  (2009.Oct.18 03:54 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: Can we please us a rule #3 here and fed Jaysin?

#3 Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

He obviously has stolen and refuses to return the cash. My spirit was broken when I read Shotokan's post
+1 on this. the money was spacifically lent to him for housing then he went and spent it on god knows what and now wont pay me back. you could take everything he owns turn it into cash and give me 800k spread the 400+ stims he has throughout the al community call it national jaysin fed jailed day the first 400 active players on that day get a free stim!

Is your offer still up for grab, Shoto?

or she could not get involved & you guys suck it up to a poor decision

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.05, 03:46 PM
(2010.Apr.05 02:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.04 08:00 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.04 07:58 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  Tommi, don't try and help him. Zen has good reasons she put him in there.

I'm done helping him. I'm actually wondering why a hypocrite stuff his nose into someone else's business in the first place.

Yes, you should get back to doing your master's bidding tubs. As usual your plate is too full

As usual, I can't understand the logic that comes with the bugs and the tweak.

Master's bidding?
2010.Apr.06, 01:47 PM
(2010.Apr.04 09:37 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I liked him. He was a cool dude to talk to. But, he got his game financial all mess up. He made a promise to Spacebird with a payment plan to QQ. A promise not kept for 2 months. Hospitalization continued.

As a friend, I tried to negotiated a new plan before the case came to this end. Honestly, I don't like the way he was talking to me like I owe him stuff. So, I stop trying after a couple emails.
Please, Give him a last chance of a way out, Zen. if he can donate and pay for his debt right now, give him a chance to get out. Give Jaysin an hour to do his stuff. If it is not done with in the hour, then, ban him.

Save yourself some trouble. Wink

all i can say is that i gave it the old college try. once i realized he wasn't gonna make good on the 10k/day to you guys that he agreed upon, it wasn't worth my time or thought anymore. sorry you guys got burned but now you know why i basically laughed when you guys asked me to front the cash. he belongs in fed just for all the smoke he blew up everyone's ass.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.06, 02:02 PM
I remember there being a previous thread about him owing cash all around, and then him dropping 200k on the candy canes I had on the market. Seems like a great guy...

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Apr.06, 02:50 PM
(2008.Dec.20 12:22 AM)JaySin Wrote:  [Image: sinbo5.jpg]

If you Have no one else to hate on, Feel free to hate on me!!! I eat it up like im at the chinese buffet Twisted

he looks innocent enough

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.06, 03:37 PM
(2010.Apr.06 02:02 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  I remember there being a previous thread about him owing cash all around, and then him dropping 200k on the candy canes I had on the market. Seems like a great guy...

aww, c'mon thrill. he was just misunderstood.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.06, 04:28 PM
(2010.Apr.06 02:50 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2008.Dec.20 12:22 AM)JaySin Wrote:  [Image: sinbo5.jpg]

If you Have no one else to hate on, Feel free to hate on me!!! I eat it up like im at the chinese buffet Twisted

he looks innocent enough

K-Fed'd