Jaysin...
2010.Apr.04, 07:40 PM
RE: Jaysin...
look i've already heard the pament story from bconrad and he didnt get sqaut for 2 weeks from jaysin.

he sent a mail to qq saying he aint payin him shit no more cause blackhand and i started hosping him.

he bought borgs, weapons, and armor prettyy recently.

3.9 mill was owed for 8 months.....

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.04, 07:43 PM
(2010.Apr.04 07:40 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  he sent a mail to qq saying he aint payin him drek no more cause blackhand and i started hosping him.

Then post it. Screen shot of the message. You should still have it, since it ain't even that old.

As for the rest of that dribble, why didn't you start hosping him, then? 8 months and barely a payment should have demanded force.
Well, it doesn't matter. He wanted an answer as to why he was fedded, save the multis, and he got the answer. He's not worried about it anymore, so I won't be worried about it too much anymore, either.

You should still post the mail, seeing as you know exactly what's been said. I'd love to see it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.04 07:47 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Apr.04, 07:53 PM
Here ya go.

Sender : FATAL1TY [17348]
Date : 2 April 10 @ 8:28:59 am
Subject : RE:Payment

you know what. i actually did have money for you but woah and blackhand have to jump to conclusions before i got a chance to talk to you. i told them before if i get hosped over it again then im just gona cal the debt even... so it is as far as im concearned. and i will just find a new game to play since all i do on here is get harrased and hosped.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
2010.Apr.04, 07:55 PM
Didn't you think you should talk to your people to prevent them from attacking him so that he could pay back your debt, QQ? Would have been the bright thing to do, rather than letting your friends handle your debts. See how far it's gotten you? $3,000,000+ poorer, along with an amount of others.
2010.Apr.04, 07:58 PM
Tommi, don't try and help him. Zen has good reasons she put him in there.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.04, 08:00 PM
(2010.Apr.04 07:58 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  Tommi, don't try and help him. Zen has good reasons she put him in there.

I'm done helping him. I'm actually wondering why a hypocrite stuff his nose into someone else's business in the first place.
2010.Apr.04, 08:08 PM
really tommi? you dont think qqs been asking within the 8 months?

no1 even knew he had a loan out to jaysin until pretty recently, shit.... i didnt even kno he owed bez 10,000 credits either but i found out about his debt on the same day.

i sent jaysin msgs and didnt seem like he wanted to deal with it, so i started hosping. qq or zeon told me to hold off on the hosps so i did.

and i've decided to power level and i attacked jaysin once and he threw that mail to qq which made me start hosping him again.

lemme ask what you would do? wait longer? i'm pretty sure qq did that. start hosping? thats what i did. talk to zen? or see if he's actually willing to pay 25k a day?
phuck no, i dont wanna see qq get jerked around more (no homo), if he's really willing to pay off his debt, why'd he buy the axe? armor? borg up? he's been buying my nimbus bars for the past couple months off the market. if i'd known he'd owed qq money, i would've said something earlier. he probably bought like 50 bars off me from the market for 5k each.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.04, 09:37 PM
I liked him. He was a cool dude to talk to. But, he got his game financial all mess up. He made a promise to Spacebird with a payment plan to QQ. A promise not kept for 2 months. Hospitalization continued.

As a friend, I tried to negotiated a new plan before the case came to this end. Honestly, I don't like the way he was talking to me like I owe him stuff. So, I stop trying after a couple emails.
Please, Give him a last chance of a way out, Zen. if he can donate and pay for his debt right now, give him a chance to get out. Give Jaysin an hour to do his stuff. If it is not done with in the hour, then, ban him.

Save yourself some trouble. Wink
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.04 09:51 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Apr.04, 10:21 PM
or you could just let him donate, then fed him anyways.............

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Apr.04, 10:24 PM
Refusing to pay off a loan because of 1 hosp is a herekittykitty move anyway. That is all.
(2010.Apr.04 08:00 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.04 07:58 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  Tommi, don't try and help him. Zen has good reasons she put him in there.

I'm done helping him. I'm actually wondering why a hypocrite stuff his nose into someone else's business in the first place.

This made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.04 10:28 PM by BlackHand.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!