Poll: would it be acceptable for admin to revert the scammers endurance?
Yes
No
Bacon
[Show Results]

Important, About a scammer
2010.Apr.03, 05:44 PM
RE: Important, About a scammer
(2010.Apr.03 05:14 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.03 05:10 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  absolutely!

apparently if you cant pay it back, it's OK

it isn't the place for an admin to step in. best thing to do is to round up all the people he's burned and keep him in the hospital until he stops playing. It's well within his rights to scam, just like it's in your rights to "kill" him for scamming you. There would be riots if zen stepped in

If I recall correctly, a similar situation happened between psychotic and jinx and it was clear that it was a loan, so zen took the money back, and there wasn't much of a fuss. This, however, is endu, so is more complex...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.03, 05:50 PM
What happened to spark this thread?

That's what she said
2010.Apr.03, 05:53 PM
17348 S}~{SOL FATAL1TY 48 139 Recovering from a recent surgery.

clearly has no intention in paying anything back to anyone.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.03, 05:56 PM
While he was still in Wranglers, he asked someone to buy him a weapon on the market for 500k. I took care of it and we were in the understanding that I would get paid back for the weapon at about 100k per week.

After waiting two weeks at least, I received a total of 51k from him. Several times I was told he had money to pay back, but was waiting until he was at home and not on his phone. Needless to say, I didn't get shit. He gave me back the weapon for me to resell in the end which worked out. But, still a damn headache waiting and asking for money.

As a best practice.

DON'T LOAN JAYSIN/FATALITY A DAMN CENT.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.03, 06:11 PM
we're talking about 3.9 mill, not 400k

thats roughly 160$

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.03, 06:48 PM
Just bring Shady back so him and Jaysin can do some more forum freestyle mad rhyme dropping. I miss those days.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Apr.03, 06:55 PM
when did this actually happen? I've known for a pretty long time not to trust jaysin.

p.s.- like the white flour avatar bconrad

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.03, 06:56 PM
If zen took the time to review logs on two seperate occasions for large loans, ( as mention before between psychotic and jynx, and sister and jynx)

Mail Zen, hate to say it but if you want the cash back bad enough, mail her.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.03, 07:00 PM
i think Zen should create 3.9 mill and pay Jaysin's loans...

Cycled.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2010.Apr.03, 07:03 PM
Zen already has a lot she's working on. Best to go with the hosping until quitting or payback. Or don't loan jaysin money Smile

That's what she said