Poll: would it be acceptable for admin to revert the scammers endurance?
Yes
No
Bacon
[Show Results]

Important, About a scammer
2010.Apr.03, 04:27 PM
RE: Important, About a scammer
(2010.Apr.03 02:38 PM)EvilDeedz Wrote:  I think if the creds used for it were directly bought with the cash, yes

agreed. But you can't ban someone for not paying back a loan.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Apr.03, 05:05 PM
in that case, i'll just start taking massive loans out.

fyi, he owes multiple people money.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.03, 05:08 PM
(2010.Apr.03 05:05 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  in that case, i'll just start taking massive loans out.

fyi, he owes multiple people money.

yo u can lend me like 5 mill?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.03, 05:09 PM
yeah same Likewhoa... Probs get it back within a week. (tho it depends on you're intrest)
2010.Apr.03, 05:10 PM
absolutely!

apparently if you cant pay it back, it's OK

2010.Apr.03, 05:14 PM
(2010.Apr.03 05:10 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  absolutely!

it isn't the place for an admin to step in. best thing to do is to round up all the people he's burned and keep him in the hospital until he stops playing. It's well within his rights to scam, just like it's in your rights to "kill" him for scamming you. There would be riots if zen stepped in
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.03 05:14 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.03, 05:16 PM
(2010.Apr.03 05:14 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.03 05:10 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  absolutely!

it isn't the place for an admin to step in. best thing to do is to round up all the people he's burned and keep him in the hospital until he stops playing. It's well within his rights to scam, just like it's in your rights to "kill" him for scamming you. There would be riots if zen stepped in

Truth'd
2010.Apr.03, 05:19 PM
Rule # 10
This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

Rule #3
Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.03 05:20 PM by LikeWhoa.

2010.Apr.03, 05:33 PM
(2010.Apr.03 05:19 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  Rule # 10
This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

Rule #3
Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

This is tough cause I agree with you Whoa with these rules. Yet, this is no different than real life. People give out $ that isn't paid back and they are sent to collection. Unfortunately there is no collection agency and "bad credit" to put on someone's profile. Lending $ is a risk you take. I've been loaned $ at least a dozen times by members of the Wranglers...just building my rep till a big loan. Winky
2010.Apr.03, 05:37 PM
18. This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

then the rules contradict themselves. in the past admins haven't stepped in on these types of issues, i believe that set a precedence that most people agree with
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.03 05:38 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.