ZEN!
2010.Mar.29, 05:47 PM
RE: ZEN!
(2010.Mar.29 05:44 PM)zenith Wrote:  So everyone posting in here feels that if it came down to it, they have the right to force someone to quit? If someone forced you to quit by keeping you in the hospital for an entire month, you'd leave without even a whimper?

I understand wanting to punish someone, but can't a line be drawn where you feel it's punishment enough?

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.
2010.Mar.29, 05:48 PM
i would just suck it up. this games a bunch of fun, and if i caused enough people to not like me to attempt to get me to quit by hosping me i'd say f' 'em, just keep playing the same way. changing the code now wouldn't make sense. in this thread three people bring up events where they were perma hosp'd and told to deal with it. those people still play today.

think of it as a sort of natural selection. if we get rid of whiners now they'll complain less down the line

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.29, 05:50 PM
(2010.Mar.29 05:44 PM)zenith Wrote:  I understand wanting to punish someone, but can't a line be drawn where you feel it's punishment enough?

Not if the person doesn't attempt to remedy the situation. Especially not if the person keeps it going.
2010.Mar.29, 05:52 PM
(2010.Mar.29 05:44 PM)zenith Wrote:  So everyone posting in here feels that if it came down to it, they have the right to force someone to quit? If someone forced you to quit by keeping you in the hospital for an entire month, you'd leave without even a whimper?

I understand wanting to punish someone, but can't a line be drawn where you feel it's punishment enough?

depends on where the line is drawn.

part of the game is keeping yourself out of situations you can't control, no?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.29, 05:53 PM

It is part of the game. There are some that made the game a little difficult for me when I was younger and if they sign on I will hosp em till they leave. They did it to me, but I stayed committed and out lasted them.

Give this some time, tempers will calm and 8star can try to outlast the hatred some feel she has earned.

I don't know if I want to play a game though that has worked for so long but is now gonna change every time someone whines. Patience is a virtue.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.29 05:54 PM by Joshiwa.
2010.Mar.29, 05:57 PM
(2010.Mar.29 05:53 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

It is part of the game. There are some that made the game a little difficult for me when I was younger and if they sign on I will hosp em till they leave. They did it to me, but I stayed committed and out lasted them.

Give this some time, tempers will calm and 8star can try to outlast the hatred some feel she has earned.

I don't know if I want to play a game though that has worked for so long but is now gonna change every time someone whines. Patience is a virtue.

+1 Biggrin
2010.Mar.29, 05:58 PM

From the outside looking in it looks a normal hosp war to me. The player making the complaint seems have a gang at their back. Why should the admin need to get involved here never mind suggesting that changes need to be made?

I guess I'm just not seeing how anyone is being forced to quit here.
2010.Mar.29, 05:58 PM
Then I'll leave it be.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed