ZEN!
2010.Mar.29, 05:28 PM
RE: ZEN!
(2010.Mar.29 05:14 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.29 05:11 PM)Fallout Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.29 05:05 PM)zenith Wrote:  I feel the only solution is to change the attack code. No other way to look at it. Sucks, but I don't have any other options to prevent people from making others quit.

Yeah lets change the code to cater to the minority I`m sure that will work wonders...

Do you feel it's in every player's right to be able to force someone to quit?

yes, the dynamics of the game present that opportunity. those dynamics are also part of the reason why some of us play.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.29, 05:31 PM
cant you guys just leave this whole issue alone? it's over and done with. stop bringing it up again. unless you simpletons want to get the attack codes taken away so we can level harder and harder each time and have a crappy ass time playing the game, i suggest we just leave this topic alone from now.. c'mon guys. not all of you are dumb, just some of you who keep bringing it back up and wont let it go.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.29 05:31 PM by Kamyarkool.
(2010.Mar.29 05:24 PM)Fallout Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.29 05:05 PM)zenith Wrote:  I feel the only solution is to change the attack code. No other way to look at it. Sucks, but I don't have any other options to prevent people from making others quit.

Yeah lets change the code to cater to the minority I`m sure that will work wonders...

The potential for this to happen has been around since the first day I joined why exactly is this scenario worthy of changing the code now?.

It's your game do what you want with it but this path has the potential to create more problems than it will solve IMO.

That is part of a player vs player game. I think if the code changes to suit her that's the last straw I will quit too. Zen you can't just meet her whims and demands because she whines and complains to you.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.

Are you talking about removing the hosp code or just limiting it to so many a day..?

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.29, 05:32 PM
(2010.Mar.29 05:24 PM)Fallout Wrote:  The potential for this to happen has been around since the first day I joined why exactly is this scenario worthy of changing the code now?.
WORD. This is AL.

I, just like many others, have been hosped at time for weeks, sometimes months.

No whining could be made, I even recall admins telling us to resolve it on our own.

Why change it NOW?

You're screwing it up more and more as you are taking sides Zen. Sorry, but this is getting ridiculous.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.29 05:34 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.29, 05:33 PM
I think time in the hospital should be raised for hospitalizations.
2010.Mar.29, 05:34 PM
I wish I still had the events list from when Pullo Zeus and all those folks kept me running for a hella long time.

AL: Same as it ever was.
2010.Mar.29, 05:40 PM
(2010.Mar.29 05:34 PM)mudpies Wrote:  I wish I still had the events list from when Pullo Zeus and all those folks kept me running for a hella long time.

AL: same as it ever was
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.29 05:41 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.29, 05:44 PM
(2010.Mar.29 05:31 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  cant you guys just leave this whole issue alone? it's over and done with. stop bringing it up again. unless you simpletons want to get the attack codes taken away so we can level harder and harder each time and have a crappy arse time playing the game, i suggest we just leave this topic alone from now.. c'mon guys. not all of you are dumb, just some of you who keep bringing it back up and wont let it go.

I was more than happy to "leave the whole issue alone" until the topic of code changes came up.

I could give a rats ass if the parties involved hosp themselves into oblivion but there is no way the game should be changed to cater to a couple of players who should be questioning if this game is for them instead of whining to the admin about the situation they are in.
2010.Mar.29, 05:44 PM
So everyone posting in here feels that if it came down to it, they have the right to force someone to quit? If someone forced you to quit by keeping you in the hospital for an entire month, you'd leave without even a whimper?

I understand wanting to punish someone, but can't a line be drawn where you feel it's punishment enough?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed