Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
2010.Mar.17, 11:17 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
Tommi. X pats did not mail zen for help man. One player did about another players action. That is the end of it. We are all still "damn the man" and will stay that way.

JFTR i only mail zen with stuff like " you want me to eat that thang don't you" and "dream aboot me last night?" Yea I type in canadian from time to time
2010.Mar.17, 11:20 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
(2010.Mar.17 11:17 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Tommi. X pats did not mail zen for help man. One player did about another players action. That is the end of it. We are all still "damn the man" and will stay that way.

You should know better than anyone that one person can get the whole gang in a whole bunch of nonsense...I think you were at the forefront for that motion, too.

I don't know. Should move these posts over to the other thread. I was just trying to be nice to Debbie and give him something for his continued efforts in the contest. For all he knows, if he keeps going, he could hit the jackpot and catch up to the people with lots of shamrocks...It's no fun if you don't try, even if you're losing.
2010.Mar.17, 11:21 AM
I would say I tried. And also wasted an incredible amount in stims. Its just not worth it even if I hit 'the jackpot"
2010.Mar.17, 11:24 AM
Im at 369 with 16 shams
2010.Mar.17, 11:25 AM
Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 264
Clovers Found : 16
2010.Mar.17, 11:26 AM
I dont like your average!
2010.Mar.17, 11:31 AM
(2010.Mar.17 11:17 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Tommi. X pats did not mail zen for help man. One player did about another players action. That is the end of it. We are all still "damn the man" and will stay that way.

JFTR i only mail zen with stuff like " you want me to eat that thang don't you" and "dream aboot me last night?" Yea I type in canadian from time to time

To all the F'n Morons on this game Canadians DO NOT SAY ABOOT except maybe 5 newfies... OK??? What friggin discovery channel do u ppl get your damn info from anyway? Just shows me what a bunch of hicks u all are!!.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.17, 11:33 AM
(2010.Mar.17 11:31 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  

To all the F'n Morons on this game Canadians DO NOT SAY ABOOT except maybe 5 newfies... OK??? What friggin discovery channel do u ppl get your damn info from anyway? Just shows me what a bunch of hicks u all are!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-diIp9CJ4
2010.Mar.17, 11:41 AM
(2010.Mar.17 11:31 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  

Its aboot time for shrimp on the barbie....eh?
2010.Mar.17, 11:43 AM
Aboot sounds a bit too Scottish too me.