local school courses
2010.Mar.12, 07:15 AM
RE: local school courses
(2010.Mar.12 06:59 AM)Dingus Wrote:  F that poptart! Its her job to have that part of the game done! If my work was as half assed and shabby I'd be gone!

i wanted lettuce AND cheese on my taco!!

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.12, 07:56 AM
No no no you said "OR" not "AND"
2010.Mar.12, 08:11 AM
(2010.Mar.12 07:56 AM)Dingus Wrote:  No no no you said "OR" not "AND"

you've been told many times before...beef, cheese, lettuce, and a dollop of sour cream unless specifically told otherwise. you just lost your smoke break for this morning, pal.

2010.Mar.12, 08:19 AM
Fine!

(that wasn't sour cream Wink )
2010.Mar.12, 08:28 AM
98.6 degrees'd

2010.Mar.12, 11:36 AM
can u guys not hijack my thread please? Sad i'm usually ok w/ it, but really, some normal comments here or there would be appreciated..

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Mar.12, 08:52 PM
i will pass this class soon as well. I dont mind doing more crimes, spending AL cash on credits/endurance until a sequel is posted to the poly sci course. its not like i'm going anywhere and dont need the endurance.

[Image: GnrPatience.jpg]

i woulnt mind getting the intelligence from one of those other two courses, but damn they do take a while! guess that's what happens when you play a silly game for years.
2010.Mar.12, 08:54 PM
(2010.Mar.12 08:52 PM)FaceOwner Wrote:  i will pass this class soon as well. I dont mind doing more crimes, spending AL cash on credits/endurance until a sequel is posted to the poly sci course. its not like i'm going anywhere and dont need the endurance.

[Image: GnrPatience.jpg]

i woulnt mind getting the intelligence from one of those other two courses, but damn they do take a while! guess that's what happens when you play a silly game for years.

who are you and how did you get such a low user# ???

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.12, 08:54 PM
He doesn't really exist, g2... he's just a myth.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.12, 08:57 PM
long time listener, first time caller