local school courses
2010.Mar.11, 03:22 PM
RE: local school courses
(2010.Mar.11 03:21 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  please?

ask again after you donate some money..

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.11, 04:15 PM
i donated 3 years ago, that counts, thanks

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Mar.11, 05:35 PM
(2010.Mar.11 04:15 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i donated 3 years ago, that counts, thanks

nope, need another donation before she answers....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.11, 05:41 PM
(2010.Mar.11 05:35 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.11 04:15 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i donated 3 years ago, that counts, thanks

nope, need another donation before she answers....

He needs to donate so she will think of some lame excuse that she will never follow through on.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.11, 06:48 PM
i donated yesterday or the day before and im still getting this:

Preferences

Your name change privilege has been suspended.

Back
© 2010 AWAKENEDLANDS.COM
DISCLAIMER :: HOME

zens all pissed_ off because of the battleground fiasco. donating isnt gonna help shit_
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.11 06:49 PM by Budweiser.
2010.Mar.11, 06:55 PM
Sad that she plays favorites.. Apply to SV or vs or inpaces pathetic wanna be gang and you might get somewhere.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.11, 08:34 PM
Or just be nice and not a cawk sucker. That might help you. A little bit of humility and sincerity goes a good way.
2010.Mar.11, 08:40 PM
im not trying to be rude, just sucks :/ she said that the new classes are there, just deactivated. why not just active them?? when people played super risky and got skills early early, they got rewarded with being able to train the higher level skills FASTER. what about me w/ classes?? i'd like to continue on w/ the political science route, idont want to sit and train ANOTHER class, i'm already ahead of others, let me STAY ahead... thats the point... im already SO BEHIND ON SKILLS like 2-3 levels behind now... gimme a break..

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Mar.12, 06:59 AM
F that poptart! Its her job to have that part of the game done! If my work was as half assed and shabby I'd be gone!
2010.Mar.12, 07:08 AM
well thats the thing, from the way she stated it, the work IS done, she just has not released it yet. if it physically isnt complete yet, i'd understand that more. why hold it back when i'm THERE?? people who rushed skills got better and better. irushed into the classes and ... too bad, i'm stuck and i have to wait for everyone else to catch up. thats not fair!!!