AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: local school courses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
just finished the poli sci class, no new classes opened up. wow. its gonna take forever to get any further
Have you been going since the classes started?
wow, wish i never woulda taken them at all if that is the case. not really worth it by the time you figure in the amount of ap you waste and the cost of taking the classes and the test...

quite a few solid months of skills down the train...
exactly. yes i ahve. i finished the 4 basic ones, when u finish those, 3 open up: 1000 int, 1000 int, and 250int/250end/25rep. i took the 3rd one, and i was like man, when i finish i bet i can take another class, as it has been THREE MONTHS since i have done anything else. nope. i could have just spent career points on all of this stuff, and my career is CRAP for work stats
It's not the end. Just haven't enabled the other ones yet. You finished WAY too fast man.
can you enable new ones? i just enrolled in the stupid class that i'm not excited about
btw i finished it wAY TOO EARLY???!!! are u kidding me???
it took 2 or 3 months... omg!
(2010.Mar.10 09:10 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]can you enable new ones? i just enrolled in the stupid class that i'm not excited about
btw i finished it wAY TOO EARLY???!!! are u kidding me???
it took 2 or 3 months... omg!

I just finished the first 4 courses and opened up the other 3......I do 4 study and 4 school each day. Will just take me a lot longer than most....but my skills are rising.
The more I hear about it, the more I think the best move is to stick to skills only.
it probably is. zenith can u please release the new courses so i dont spend 2/3/4 weeks studying this new one then switching over, thus completely wasting my AP for the next few weeks? please please?
please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's