AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: local school courses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010.Mar.12 11:36 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]can u guys not hijack my thread please? Sad i'm usually ok w/ it, but really, some normal comments here or there would be appreciated..

whaa.
spacebird, if u werent so damn cute i'd be really upset at u right now
(2010.Mar.10 03:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]wow, wish i never woulda taken them at all if that is the case. not really worth it by the time you figure in the amount of ap you waste and the cost of taking the classes and the test...

quite a few solid months of skills down the train...

That is the best new avatar 2010!
[Image: coco.jpg]
(2010.Mar.12 08:57 PM)FaceOwner Wrote: [ -> ]long time listener, first time caller

Is this the same leo that doesnt help in wars and fights?

You are a legend!
(2010.Mar.13 11:17 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.10 03:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]wow, wish i never woulda taken them at all if that is the case. not really worth it by the time you figure in the amount of ap you waste and the cost of taking the classes and the test...

quite a few solid months of skills down the train...

That is the best new avatar 2010!

lol, +1

and i'm kinda glad I ignored the school for now, gave me a chance to catch up on skills
(2010.Mar.14 04:36 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.12 08:57 PM)FaceOwner Wrote: [ -> ]long time listener, first time caller

Is this the same leo that doesnt help in wars and fights?

You are a legend!

Must be a different guy, this Leo helps in wars.
honestly guys, it took me longer to do the new local school course than it did for me to get to level 18 military (yes, level 18). i've been working at careers for about what... 2-3 years? i'm that far, and that took a SHORTER time than ONE class, and it wasnt an "advanced" class considering those are brand new... and now i'm stuck doing the "side classes." whaaaaaaaaat? i sure hope we have to do TWO of these classes to advance to the next branch, so i didnt waste my time getting this %% up only to never finish the class
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's