Attack Skills!
2010.Mar.08, 06:56 PM
Attack Skills!
How about skills related to attack options?

Hospitalization Skills - Increases the time you can successfully hospitalize a target, negates the hosp code bonus that repeatedly attacked players get.

Mug Skills - Increases the amount of cash you cam successfully mug off a target.

(And for Dingus) Rape Skills - Increases the chance of evading the authorities after a successful raping.
2010.Mar.08, 07:00 PM
RE: Attack Skills!
(2010.Mar.08 06:56 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  How about skills related to attack options?

Hospitalization Skills - Increases the time you can successfully hospitalize a target, negates the hosp code bonus that repeatedly attacked players get.

Mug Skills - Increases the amount of cash you cam successfully mug off a target.

(And for Dingus) Rape Skills - Increases the chance of evading the authorities after a successful raping.

the hosp skills would only be useful for someone who hosps for a living... hosp times are upwards of 4 hours in some cases with the higher level players. No need to boost that.

mug skills would be interesting, but I don't see many people training them, as worthwile mugs, like the one on LEG, are few and far between.

Also, besides a level or two, who would really put that skill hours into them over combat-related skills or school?
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.08 07:01 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Mar.08, 07:01 PM
Oh oh, everyone pay attention ClosedCasket wants to talk.

That's what she said
2010.Mar.08, 07:03 PM
i think i'd rank up to like 2 or 3 hosp skill, but that's about it

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.08, 07:04 PM
i like.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Mar.08, 07:04 PM
I like it.
2010.Mar.08, 09:33 PM
I vote that anyone that uses that avatar should be immediately banned; only super annoying noobs ever use it

Winky

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Mar.08, 10:31 PM
What avatar you talkin bout?

That's what she said
2010.Mar.08, 10:53 PM
halitosis

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.09, 10:37 AM
I think the mugging skill has some great potential. It should be that there is a base amount that can be mugged from a character even if they had no cash on hand. Something on the lines of 50$ a rank in mugging. It would give new players a skill to gain some cash and would be very difficult to abuse at higher rankings of mugging.