AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attack Skills!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ClosedCasket

How about skills related to attack options?

Hospitalization Skills - Increases the time you can successfully hospitalize a target, negates the hosp code bonus that repeatedly attacked players get.

Mug Skills - Increases the amount of cash you cam successfully mug off a target.

(And for Dingus) Rape Skills - Increases the chance of evading the authorities after a successful raping.
(2010.Mar.08 06:56 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]How about skills related to attack options?

Hospitalization Skills - Increases the time you can successfully hospitalize a target, negates the hosp code bonus that repeatedly attacked players get.

Mug Skills - Increases the amount of cash you cam successfully mug off a target.

(And for Dingus) Rape Skills - Increases the chance of evading the authorities after a successful raping.

the hosp skills would only be useful for someone who hosps for a living... hosp times are upwards of 4 hours in some cases with the higher level players. No need to boost that.

mug skills would be interesting, but I don't see many people training them, as worthwile mugs, like the one on LEG, are few and far between.

Also, besides a level or two, who would really put that skill hours into them over combat-related skills or school?
Oh oh, everyone pay attention ClosedCasket wants to talk.
i think i'd rank up to like 2 or 3 hosp skill, but that's about it
i like.
I like it.
I vote that anyone that uses that avatar should be immediately banned; only super annoying noobs ever use it

Winky
What avatar you talkin bout?
halitosis
I think the mugging skill has some great potential. It should be that there is a base amount that can be mugged from a character even if they had no cash on hand. Something on the lines of 50$ a rank in mugging. It would give new players a skill to gain some cash and would be very difficult to abuse at higher rankings of mugging.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's