AwakenedLands Forums
Attack Skills! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Attack Skills! (/thread-11168.html)

Pages: 1 2

Attack Skills! - ClosedCasket - 2010.Mar.08 06:56 PM

How about skills related to attack options?

Hospitalization Skills - Increases the time you can successfully hospitalize a target, negates the hosp code bonus that repeatedly attacked players get.

Mug Skills - Increases the amount of cash you cam successfully mug off a target.

(And for Dingus) Rape Skills - Increases the chance of evading the authorities after a successful raping.

RE: Attack Skills! - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Mar.08 07:00 PM

(2010.Mar.08 06:56 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  How about skills related to attack options?

Hospitalization Skills - Increases the time you can successfully hospitalize a target, negates the hosp code bonus that repeatedly attacked players get.

Mug Skills - Increases the amount of cash you cam successfully mug off a target.

(And for Dingus) Rape Skills - Increases the chance of evading the authorities after a successful raping.

the hosp skills would only be useful for someone who hosps for a living... hosp times are upwards of 4 hours in some cases with the higher level players. No need to boost that.

mug skills would be interesting, but I don't see many people training them, as worthwile mugs, like the one on LEG, are few and far between.

Also, besides a level or two, who would really put that skill hours into them over combat-related skills or school?

RE: Attack Skills! - bconrad56 - 2010.Mar.08 07:01 PM

Oh oh, everyone pay attention ClosedCasket wants to talk.

RE: Attack Skills! - johnsonhalo76 - 2010.Mar.08 07:03 PM

i think i'd rank up to like 2 or 3 hosp skill, but that's about it

RE: Attack Skills! - Conrad1103 - 2010.Mar.08 07:04 PM

i like.

RE: Attack Skills! - CrazyFoley - 2010.Mar.08 07:04 PM

I like it.

RE: Attack Skills! - Canosoup - 2010.Mar.08 09:33 PM

I vote that anyone that uses that avatar should be immediately banned; only super annoying noobs ever use it

Winky

RE: Attack Skills! - bconrad56 - 2010.Mar.08 10:31 PM

What avatar you talkin bout?

RE: Attack Skills! - Duchbag69 - 2010.Mar.08 10:53 PM

halitosis

RE: Attack Skills! - SimonAnything - 2010.Mar.09 10:37 AM

I think the mugging skill has some great potential. It should be that there is a base amount that can be mugged from a character even if they had no cash on hand. Something on the lines of 50$ a rank in mugging. It would give new players a skill to gain some cash and would be very difficult to abuse at higher rankings of mugging.