Attention All Gang Leaders
2010.Mar.09, 04:11 PM
RE: Attention All Gang Leaders
(2010.Mar.09 01:39 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 06:52 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 06:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Shortly I will be assuming command of Surrogate.

I want all to know the purpose of this gang is train and groom new players for this game. It is to compliment my Noob Weapon Program. Any baby gang leaders, feel free to talk to, and openly recruit these players to your gangs.

I will give them starter weapons, and let them earn upgrades. If you recruit them into your gang, I will still let them borrow weapons as need be. I will also give them armor, which will be upgraded as activity and progress merit.

Those of you who get good players from Surrogate, please show respect in kind.

If you are happy enough with them, donations are always welcome as the need is always great, and I hope to expand this gang's slots to accomadate more and more players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I welcome your constructive comments.

An honorable contribution, much more so than some of the drek being thrown around on these forums.

Thanks JR.

Only reason why I post it is that no one outside of the Villains family is recruiting them, so I figured no one knew.

Because most them i have spoken too, say they are awaited spots in other villains gangs.

Beer store?
2010.Mar.09, 04:15 PM
(2010.Mar.08 09:03 PM)Punisher Wrote:  uni shooters for all al

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit from that mental image...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.10, 12:55 AM
Thank you to Many in the AL community who have supported Surrogates, and InPace's weapons program. Most notably is Mosk, and InPace who have put forth the most investment and time in training and keeping new players for AL through the weapons program and developing Surrogates. I know there are many more efforts from many players in recruiting, helping, and equipping players; I am just recognizing this public effort.

What has been done? About 10+ players have stayed and grown that may otherwise have not, as well as future efforts from Surrogates and the AL community. 2 Lasamba gangs, and Surrogates have been quite well equipped through InPace's weapons program (more but that is what I helped with).

With that said. InPaceRequiscat is now the President of Surrogates, and to the best of my knowledge he is looking to help the entire AL community with training and equipping new players. He has my support, and I hope that his efforts will be successful with continued help from the AL community!
2010.Mar.10, 09:13 AM
(2010.Mar.10 12:55 AM)CrazyMatt Wrote:  Thank you to Many in the AL community who have supported Surrogates, and InPace's weapons program. Most notably is Mosk, and InPace who have put forth the most investment and time in training and keeping new players for AL through the weapons program and developing Surrogates. I know there are many more efforts from many players in recruiting, helping, and equipping players; I am just recognizing this public effort.

What has been done? About 10+ players have stayed and grown that may otherwise have not, as well as future efforts from Surrogates and the AL community. 2 Lasamba gangs, and Surrogates have been quite well equipped through InPace's weapons program (more but that is what I helped with).

With that said. InPaceRequiscat is now the President of Surrogates, and to the best of my knowledge he is looking to help the entire AL community with training and equipping new players. He has my support, and I hope that his efforts will be successful with continued help from the AL community!

You couldn't handle his gang mails either?

That's what she said
2010.Mar.10, 11:10 AM
(2010.Mar.10 09:13 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 12:55 AM)CrazyMatt Wrote:  Thank you to Many in the AL community who have supported Surrogates, and InPace's weapons program. Most notably is Mosk, and InPace who have put forth the most investment and time in training and keeping new players for AL through the weapons program and developing Surrogates. I know there are many more efforts from many players in recruiting, helping, and equipping players; I am just recognizing this public effort.

You couldn't handle his gang mails either?

Not many can.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.