AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attention All Gang Leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shortly I will be assuming command of Surrogate.

I want all to know the purpose of this gang is train and groom new players for this game. It is to compliment my Noob Weapon Program. Any baby gang leaders, feel free to talk to, and openly recruit these players to your gangs.

I will give them starter weapons, and let them earn upgrades. If you recruit them into your gang, I will still let them borrow weapons as need be. I will also give them armor, which will be upgraded as activity and progress merit.

Those of you who get good players from Surrogate, please show respect in kind.

If you are happy enough with them, donations are always welcome as the need is always great, and I hope to expand this gang's slots to accomadate more and more players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I welcome your constructive comments.
Dont listen to him surrogate us just another vill's gang.
(2010.Mar.08 06:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Dont listen to him surrogate us just another vill's gang.

Surrogate Description' Wrote:We are a new training gang looking to help new players to get a foothold in the game. We will not be warring as much as helping new players learn. If you're going to declare on us don't hit our young characters with pvp there may be SEVERE REPRECUSSIONS, please as we will most likely not have gps.

we want players under level 10 who will be active and are interested in learning about the game and eventually taking a public voice on it's goings on.

Gang Payouts to players are:
*$1,000 per each level achieved.
*Gang Crime Winnings will be distributed to gang members.
*Gang crime day participation will result in extra money.

incharge are:
CrazyMatt [30215]
johnsonhalo [26573]

We are family with Villains Syndicate.

I don't think that they're trying to hide it.
shoulda called your gang "al salvation army".

lookn for your donations..
surrogate was mainly mosq's idea, it's his investment. i helped to get it started and one of my instructions was to only call on SV if no one in VS could help me. i believe it's a good idea, our goals were to get people to stick to the game, to become vocal members of the community and to educate those new players on different things that could take a long while to figure out

JohnRambo

(2010.Mar.08 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Shortly I will be assuming command of Surrogate.

I want all to know the purpose of this gang is train and groom new players for this game. It is to compliment my Noob Weapon Program. Any baby gang leaders, feel free to talk to, and openly recruit these players to your gangs.

I will give them starter weapons, and let them earn upgrades. If you recruit them into your gang, I will still let them borrow weapons as need be. I will also give them armor, which will be upgraded as activity and progress merit.

If you are happy enough with them, donations are always welcome as the need is always great, and I hope to expand this gang's slots to accomadate more and more players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I welcome your constructive comments.

An honorable contribution, much more so than some of the drek being thrown around on these forums.
(2010.Mar.08 06:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.08 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Shortly I will be assuming command of Surrogate.

An honorable contribution, much more so than some of the drek being thrown around on these forums.

Thanks JR.

Only reason why I post it is that no one outside of the Villains family is recruiting them, so I figured no one knew.
(2010.Mar.08 06:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Almost as honourable as the videos that he posts up in battleground of people having their heads cut off.

Or the threads he starts about who can take the biggest shit.
[Image: yawn.png]
InPace's posts put me to sleep. I'm just going to assume it was as pointless as all of his others.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's