Attention All Gang Leaders
2010.Mar.08, 08:32 PM
RE: Attention All Gang Leaders
(2010.Mar.08 08:22 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  InPace's posts put me to sleep. I'm just going to assume it was as pointless as all of his others.

File a lawsuit for unlawful slumber. Bet you know some good lawyers.
2010.Mar.08, 08:34 PM
(2010.Mar.08 08:32 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 08:22 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  InPace's posts put me to sleep. I'm just going to assume it was as pointless as all of his others.

File a lawsuit for unlawful slumber. Bet you know some good lawyers.

AH! They got plenty of credits for that anyway!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.08, 08:38 PM
(2010.Mar.08 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Shortly I will be assuming command of Surrogate.

I want all to know the purpose of this gang is train and groom new players for this game. It is to compliment my Noob Weapon Program. Any baby gang leaders, feel free to talk to, and openly recruit these players to your gangs.

I will give them starter weapons, and let them earn upgrades. If you recruit them into your gang, I will still let them borrow weapons as need be. I will also give them armor, which will be upgraded as activity and progress merit.

Those of you who get good players from Surrogate, please show respect in kind.

If you are happy enough with them, donations are always welcome as the need is always great, and I hope to expand this gang's slots to accomadate more and more players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I welcome your constructive comments.

Congrats, will you be having a press conference on youtube? Wink

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.08, 08:59 PM
haha who posts a video on youtube about AL anyways...

real ghey.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.08 08:59 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.08, 09:00 PM
(2010.Mar.08 08:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  haha who posts a video on youtube about AL anyways...

real ghey.

LOL

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.08, 09:02 PM
(2010.Mar.08 09:00 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 08:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  haha who posts a video on youtube about AL anyways...

real ghey.

LOL

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.08, 09:03 PM
uni shooters for all al

doh
2010.Mar.09, 11:43 AM
How's about you people read it?
2010.Mar.09, 01:39 PM
(2010.Mar.08 06:52 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 06:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Shortly I will be assuming command of Surrogate.

I want all to know the purpose of this gang is train and groom new players for this game. It is to compliment my Noob Weapon Program. Any baby gang leaders, feel free to talk to, and openly recruit these players to your gangs.

I will give them starter weapons, and let them earn upgrades. If you recruit them into your gang, I will still let them borrow weapons as need be. I will also give them armor, which will be upgraded as activity and progress merit.

Those of you who get good players from Surrogate, please show respect in kind.

If you are happy enough with them, donations are always welcome as the need is always great, and I hope to expand this gang's slots to accomadate more and more players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I welcome your constructive comments.

An honorable contribution, much more so than some of the drek being thrown around on these forums.

Thanks JR.

Only reason why I post it is that no one outside of the Villains family is recruiting them, so I figured no one knew.

Because most them i have spoken too, say they are awaited spots in other villains gangs.

Buzz Off
2010.Mar.09, 01:41 PM
I think it's a commendable idea. I wish you luck! Smile

Who gives a drek.