Poll: Peace in the Lands?
Yes, i want things peaceful here
No, this game is about gangs and war and attacking
[Show Results]

A new movement on AL
2007.Mar.27, 06:55 PM

Shyadz Wrote:yeah we know how to spell villains.. thnk u Smile my gangmates decided to spell it this way. join and they'll tell u y!

It was just bugging me. Almost as bad as "Club Peacefull"

I am dying to know why; you'll have my application shortly.
2007.Mar.27, 07:04 PM

mtngti Wrote:
Shyadz Wrote:yeah we know how to spell villains.. thnk u Smile my gangmates decided to spell it this way. join and they'll tell u y!

It was just bugging me. Almost as bad as "Club Peacefull"

I am dying to know why; you'll have my application shortly.

You're coming to Camp AwakenedLands!!!!! YAY!!!! We're so EXCITED!!!!!!!

We'll even let you have a top bunk as well as an option for seconds in the chow hall!
2007.Mar.28, 12:18 AM
Re: A new movement on AL
mudpies Wrote:Hi all. I'm noticing a move towards a nonviolent AL. Sort of pacifists attitude growing amongst the masses. I for one am against a movement of total peace. One of the appeals of this game is doing bad things you can't do in real life. If I want to hang out with a bunch of hippies I'll go back to northern MN for a while.

that is all.

Im sure that most people want to war .
There is no wars becouse game is bad designed.
War is at least for me only fun when oposite site are equal
For example if we rebuild our gang who we would suppose to attack?
Elders are still to strong so they would just slaughter us and all other gangs would be to weak to give us fair competition.
I think that it would be similar to other gangs to.
Untill Zenith dont change someting we wont see many wars
2007.Mar.28, 12:36 AM

Lol, ooops! Looks like you spoke too soon. Berserk option should help with this problem.
2007.Mar.28, 12:55 AM

syntheticdarkness Wrote:Lol, ooops! Looks like you spoke too soon. Berserk option should help with this problem.
:oops: I feel so :oops: now That option look awasome . I think i will test it on Chris just now Twisted
Ops i have to wait till my energy rebuild Sad
2008.Nov.07, 08:03 AM

Bump... this post applies to our current AL lets, lets relive the camp life.
2008.Nov.07, 08:12 AM

WAR FOR THE PEACEFUL NOT WARRING!!!

Wait, that doesn't make much sense. How about we all just war, unrandomly beat each other up in a semi-friendly fashion, and leave the the newbs alone.

Hosps and brutes have their place, let them happen.
2008.Nov.07, 09:06 AM

Slight difference now to back then is this was in the era of gang deletion upon losing a war

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.07, 09:54 AM

gang deletion? you mean the gang was deleted upon losing a war or the gang pres would delete the gang and just go form a new one?
2008.Nov.07, 09:58 AM

Echothrice Wrote:gang deletion? you mean the gang was deleted upon losing a war or the gang pres would delete the gang and just go form a new one?

The old system was based on respect. Once respect hit zero the entire gang was dissbanned. zip, bye bye all gone. scatered to the 4 winds.

We had 4 or 5 gangs dissbanned 1 with 12 slots the others ranged between 8 to 10.