AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A new movement on AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

mudpies

Hi all. I'm noticing a move towards a nonviolent AL. Sort of pacifists attitude growing amongst the masses. I for one am against a movement of total peace. One of the appeals of this game is doing bad things you can't do in real life. If I want to hang out with a bunch of hippies I'll go back to northern MN for a while.

that is all.

Chris Mangano

I'm sorry, but we were under the impression that this is what everyone wanted. We got blasted for warring so we decided to go back to our peaceful ways. I sure hope we still don't get blasted.

Jack Daniels

Mudpies....that is a very unfriendly way to view AL. AL isn't just a game...it's a community!

We are all in this together!

I invite you to come over to Camp AwakenedLands for a few days so you can be loved on by one of our awesome counseLLors!

We will help you work through this anger you are currently posting with!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

mudpies

Sorry I never made my opionion heard Chris. I kept my yap shut about it for the most part. There's betterment of the community and there's betterment of your gang.

mudpies

Jack Daniels Wrote:Mudpies....that is a very unfriendly way to view AL. AL isn't just a game...it's a community!

We are all in this together!

I invite you to come over to Camp AwakenedLands for a few days so you can be loved on by one of our awesome counseLLors!

We will help you work through this anger you are currently posting with!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

I'm imagining you wearing old school tennis shoes and a zip up sweatshirt like Mr. Rogers. Ahh the memories.

steven2006

Sorry Sarge but anger issues are where i come into play. Mudpies if your having serious anger problems then i suggest you take a few of my Anger Management 101 classes. The forms are too the left, free stress balls to the right.

Thanks.

Chris Mangano

I sense hostility in your tone. Perhaps you are misunderstanding. We are a peaceful gang now with no intentions of warring. Our goal is to bring together the community and make it the best! Hopefully you will join is in our mission of togetherness.

TheGeek

So, can I have your guys armor and weapons? Honestly, you shant be needing them to sing campfire songs!

mudpies

actually steve, you're just fun to mess with. you've given me and a few buddies a lot of laughs. keep up the good work ::thumbs up::

Loki

Sarge, your name is still somewhat offensive. Kind of reminds me of war and scares me!

How about "Ned Flanders" ?

And Chris, please do something about that avatar.

"k, thanks."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's