Poll: Peace in the Lands?
Yes, i want things peaceful here
No, this game is about gangs and war and attacking
[Show Results]

A new movement on AL
2007.Mar.26, 05:02 PM

TheGeek Wrote:So, can I have your guys armor and weapons? Honestly, you shant be needing them to sing campfire songs!

No...

Sarge will hang on to his T-450 LOVEMAKER just in case someone endangers the community with hostile actions and needs a shot of quick love.

This is very possible...see counseLLor Chris's forum sig!!!!

It really works!

Especially for you ELDERS!
2007.Mar.26, 05:02 PM

TheGeek Wrote:So, can I have your guys armor and weapons? Honestly, you shant be needing them to sing campfire songs!

We would never think of handing over weapons and armor to a war mongering gang like The Elders. Nice try.
2007.Mar.26, 05:06 PM

Quote:actually steve, you're just fun to mess with. you've given me and a few buddies a lot of laughs. keep up the good work ::thumbs up::

The old Steve would have left the forums, hospitalized you, then laughed about it. I strongly believe in this peace so I have changed my ways.

Chris and Sarge have inspired me
2007.Mar.26, 05:07 PM

steven2006 Wrote:
Quote:actually steve, you're just fun to mess with. you've given me and a few buddies a lot of laughs. keep up the good work ::thumbs up::

The old Steve would have left the forums, hospitalized you, then laughed about it. I strongly believe in this peace so I have changed my ways.

Chris and Sarge have inspired me

We are so PROUD of you Steve!!!

There is no greater satisfaction that the changing of lives and speading of good will!!
2007.Mar.26, 05:09 PM

mtngti Wrote:Sarge, your name is still somewhat offensive. Kind of reminds me of war and scares me!

How about "Ned Flanders" ?

And Chris, please do something about that avatar.

"k, thanks."

Be prepared to whitness the power of "k, thanks." lol

Ask nicely and you shall recieve!
2007.Mar.26, 05:10 PM

bet I could still get ya all riled up and land in the hospital, but that's not what this is all about.

this is about the fine line between community betterment and individual gang betterment.
2007.Mar.26, 05:12 PM

No, I'm sure you could get me all fired up, but i will not give in. We must take a stand against AL violence and to do that we all must be willing to take a bit of verbal abuse.
2007.Mar.26, 05:47 PM
Re: A new movement on AL
mudpies Wrote:If I want to hang out with a bunch of hippies I'll go back to northern MN for a while.

I resent that!!!
2007.Mar.26, 05:52 PM
Re: A new movement on AL
syntheticdarkness Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:If I want to hang out with a bunch of hippies I'll go back to northern MN for a while.

I resent that!!!

ps, the pic of me in my homer simpsons pants and clean tyedye might still be here somewhere
2007.Mar.26, 05:52 PM

Hey, back off the hippies! lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin