Algorithm used to compute war results?
2010.Feb.25, 08:18 AM
RE: Algorithm used to compute war results?
(2010.Feb.24 09:06 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Let me share my credentials.....

I drank professionally in nite clubs, even sold blow out of some. I beat the drek out of band cigarettes like yourself for YEARS now. I know the sister of the ex dog trainer for the band "spinal tap". USAF mechanic is nothing to brag about. Sorry you had no direction to enter as an officer. I buy and sell aluminum 6061 plate as well as 5052 and 3003, not to mention 4140, ber. cooper, all grade stainless steel etc.. Own a Locksmith Company and am an accomplished machinist. Designed threat evaluation radar for f16's, eliptical waveguides for subs...you name it. Right now we design and build HCLOS communication systems and mast systems. Simple microwave filters is all they are, stop tooting your own horn and go blow Jonny Cash and his brother. Lets see... Oh I've jerked off in every state between jersey and Florida. I may have banged you daughter in the arse. Perhaps her son (your grandchild) was watching, whose to know. The only thing that stands out in you credential is the use of the word "I". This leaves me to believe you continue to compensate for the fact you have a small penis. Not to mention the fact I did it all by the age of 35......Short version of your credentials is you were an enlisted guy who sang in the church choir, worked as a mechanic, Likes games. Did I miss anything there rocket scientist?
Burn part deux:

We did not find results for: Wizards of the Coast and the Role-Playing Gamers Association, RPGA #150309..

But you forgot about the caustic comments, arguably the most important to most people here.
2010.Feb.27, 10:47 AM
I'm fairly certain that when attacked the loss of GPs directly correlates w/ the difference of gang battles only, as mentioned before. It is possible to gain GP in a losing effort. I am not sure what happens when a war is lost by the attacker, but it is possible it is the same.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.27 10:48 AM by 2asandab.
2010.Mar.01, 02:56 PM
I was born on November 12th 1991.