Algorithm used to compute war results?
2010.Feb.23, 04:53 PM
RE: Algorithm used to compute war results?
"I am a Master Level GM registered with Wizards of the Coast and the Role-Playing Gamers Association, RPGA #150309. "

anyone else thinkin he looks like this guy.....

[Image: comicguy.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.23, 04:58 PM
Most definitely, from the yellow skin to the four fingers and the greasy ponytail.

That's what she said
2010.Feb.23, 04:58 PM
(2010.Feb.23 12:04 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i always thought you didn't loose points unless you got pvp'd

I think this has everything to do with points when your defending a war.
2010.Feb.23, 05:08 PM
(2010.Feb.23 04:02 PM)Airdawg Wrote:  Actually I have had a pretty wonderful real life.

I sang professionally in nightclubs, on stage, radio and TV, and I am in a large choir now. I was in the Memphis Open Air Theater and the Memphis Front Street Theater. I sang rock & roll, theater, pop and gospel music. I have been involved with four theater groups in West Tennessee. I graduated from High School with Tommy Cash (Johnny's Brother) and have known all the members of the Cash family for years. Through then I met Roy Orbison, Jerry lee Lewis, Elvis Presley and many others before they ever became famous musicians.
I spent 23 years in the USAF in Aviation Electronics working on C-124, C-130, KC-135, and B-52 aircraft. I worked on the Bomb/Nav Computer and Radar on the B-52E. I was a field engineer for Honeywell Process Control Division, and a maintenance supervisor in an aluminum plant. I served in Belgium, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and Mississippi with the USAF. I have lived in Arkansas and Tennessee since leaving the AF.

I have an Electrical Contractors License in the State of Tennessee. I have a BS in Computer Science, and an AS in Aviation Electronics. I have worked as a computer programmer in industrial process control and done component level repair in electronics, radio and TV, and computer maintenance. I am a substitute teacher for the local school district, teaching middle school, and high school.

I am a writer. I wrote a computer column for 10 years for a newspaper, The City News, in Jackson, TN and was a staff reporter for a county newspaper, The Carroll News Leader, for six years. I am published on the Internet. I have written reviews of games, movies and books, and many interviews with authors, writers, actors and directors. I was privileged to write one of James Doohan's (Scotty on StarTrek) obituaries. I was a friend of his.

I am a friend of Dave Arneson, one of the founders of Dungeon and Dragons and TSR. I have written modules for the RPGA, and alpha and beta tested RP games for the Flying Buffalo Game Company. I am a Master Level GM registered with Wizards of the Coast and the Role-Playing Gamers Association, RPGA #150309.

I started gaming in the 70's playing Chain Mail. I have played AD&D, D&D (all four editions), Shadowrun, Battletech, Call of Cthulhu, Blackmoor, and many other game systems. I have been running a D&D adventure in Greyhawk on-line for 6 years, and a Gamemaster's, Pathfinders game on-line for three years. I wrote one of the first character generators ever written for AD&D second edition, published in the Commodore magazine.

I am a prison Chaplain serving in the Carroll County Tennessee Penal System. I have a two hour radio show, "Legends of Country Music" (starting in two weeks) on one of our local radio stations, WVHR 100.9 FM.

I have two children and four grandchildren. Both my children are medical professionals. My son is a genetic research scientist at St. Jude Hospital. I have been married for 45 years, and I will be 70 years old in April 2010. I am drawing three full retirements and the benefits from a 401K that I rolled into an annuity. I live in a two-story log (3572 sq. ft.) home with a full basement (that I built with my own two hands) on seven acres of land, 2.5 miles from a 1000 acre lake. I am now able to do whatever I want to do to entertain myself.

I was attempting to address an issue that I thought would make the AwakenedLands game more realistic and more fun for all of the players. If that makes me a freak I embrace that with much gusto.

---

Those are my credentials. Other than being able to write caustic comments in foul language, Dingus/ Chance the Hairy Fairy, WHAT are yours?

Well, actually, the music came before Bunny. I learned to play the guitar growing up as a young rapscallion in Mississippi; but things didn't really take off until I moved to Memphis. Then I met the Colonel, and the hits just kept coming! Unfortunately, it went to my head, I gained a lot of weight, started wearing a white jumpsuit and ate tranquilizers like they were trailmix.
2010.Feb.23, 07:10 PM
Airdawg...

Significant
Aesthetically

See you in game =)
2010.Feb.24, 09:06 AM
(2010.Feb.23 04:02 PM)Airdawg Wrote:  Actually I have had a pretty wonderful real life.

I sang professionally in nightclubs, on stage, radio and TV, and I am in a large choir now. I was in the Memphis Open Air Theater and the Memphis Front Street Theater. I sang rock & roll, theater, pop and gospel music. I have been involved with four theater groups in West Tennessee. I graduated from High School with Tommy Cash (Johnny's Brother) and have known all the members of the Cash family for years. Through then I met Roy Orbison, Jerry lee Lewis, Elvis Presley and many others before they ever became famous musicians.
I spent 23 years in the USAF in Aviation Electronics working on C-124, C-130, KC-135, and B-52 aircraft. I worked on the Bomb/Nav Computer and Radar on the B-52E. I was a field engineer for Honeywell Process Control Division, and a maintenance supervisor in an aluminum plant. I served in Belgium, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and Mississippi with the USAF. I have lived in Arkansas and Tennessee since leaving the AF.

I have an Electrical Contractors License in the State of Tennessee. I have a BS in Computer Science, and an AS in Aviation Electronics. I have worked as a computer programmer in industrial process control and done component level repair in electronics, radio and TV, and computer maintenance. I am a substitute teacher for the local school district, teaching middle school, and high school.

I am a writer. I wrote a computer column for 10 years for a newspaper, The City News, in Jackson, TN and was a staff reporter for a county newspaper, The Carroll News Leader, for six years. I am published on the Internet. I have written reviews of games, movies and books, and many interviews with authors, writers, actors and directors. I was privileged to write one of James Doohan's (Scotty on StarTrek) obituaries. I was a friend of his.

I am a friend of Dave Arneson, one of the founders of Dungeon and Dragons and TSR. I have written modules for the RPGA, and alpha and beta tested RP games for the Flying Buffalo Game Company. I am a Master Level GM registered with Wizards of the Coast and the Role-Playing Gamers Association, RPGA #150309.

I started gaming in the 70's playing Chain Mail. I have played AD&D, D&D (all four editions), Shadowrun, Battletech, Call of Cthulhu, Blackmoor, and many other game systems. I have been running a D&D adventure in Greyhawk on-line for 6 years, and a Gamemaster's, Pathfinders game on-line for three years. I wrote one of the first character generators ever written for AD&D second edition, published in the Commodore magazine.

I am a prison Chaplain serving in the Carroll County Tennessee Penal System. I have a two hour radio show, "Legends of Country Music" (starting in two weeks) on one of our local radio stations, WVHR 100.9 FM.

I have two children and four grandchildren. Both my children are medical professionals. My son is a genetic research scientist at St. Jude Hospital. I have been married for 45 years, and I will be 70 years old in April 2010. I am drawing three full retirements and the benefits from a 401K that I rolled into an annuity. I live in a two-story log (3572 sq. ft.) home with a full basement (that I built with my own two hands) on seven acres of land, 2.5 miles from a 1000 acre lake. I am now able to do whatever I want to do to entertain myself.

I was attempting to address an issue that I thought would make the AwakenedLands game more realistic and more fun for all of the players. If that makes me a freak I embrace that with much gusto.

---

Those are my credentials. Other than being able to write caustic comments in foul language, Dingus/ Chance the Hairy Fairy, WHAT are yours?

Let me share my credentials.....

I drank professionally in nite clubs, even sold blow out of some. I beat the shit out of band fags like yourself for YEARS now. I know the sister of the ex dog trainer for the band "spinal tap". USAF mechanic is nothing to brag about. Sorry you had no direction to enter as an officer. I buy and sell aluminum 6061 plate as well as 5052 and 3003, not to mention 4140, ber. cooper, all grade stainless steel etc.. Own a Locksmith Company and am an accomplished machinist. Designed threat evaluation radar for f16's, eliptical waveguides for subs...you name it. Right now we design and build HCLOS communication systems and mast systems. Simple microwave filters is all they are, stop tooting your own horn and go blow Jonny Cash and his brother. Lets see... Oh I've jerked off in every state between jersey and Florida. I may have banged you daughter in the ass. Perhaps her son (your grandchild) was watching, whose to know. The only thing that stands out in you credential is the use of the word "I". This leaves me to believe you continue to compensate for the fact you have a small penis. Not to mention the fact I did it all by the age of 35......Short version of your credentials is you were an enlisted guy who sang in the church choir, worked as a mechanic, Likes games. Did I miss anything there rocket scientist?
Burn part deux:

We did not find results for: Wizards of the Coast and the Role-Playing Gamers Association, RPGA #150309..
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.24 09:19 AM by Dingus.
2010.Feb.24, 10:01 AM
I stopped reading after spreadsheets
2010.Feb.24, 10:08 AM
i can build an aeroplane
that travels over land
i can take your DNA
and replicate a man
i can do so many things
with my own bare hands
i'd love to be your ass shaker
stick it up in your ass
i'm gonna be your lawnmower
and cut your f**kin grass
i can do so many things
with my own bare hands
2010.Feb.24, 10:15 AM
Ween you off of the sauce!
2010.Feb.24, 10:46 AM
[Image: ween1.jpg]