epic failure
2010.Feb.28, 01:25 PM
RE: epic failure
(2010.Feb.28 01:24 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.28 01:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Take a leaf outta Beerstore. They deserved the war but never kittened out. You earned that cash, it was not scammed, it was your hard earned money and you gave it back. Loser.

Is there a word in your vocabulary other than "Beerstore"? Because you seem to be a tad obsessed with them.

he founded that gang

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.28, 01:26 PM
(2010.Feb.28 01:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Take a leaf outta Beerstore. They deserved the war but never kittened out. You earned that cash, it was not scammed, it was your hard earned money and you gave it back. Loser.

Is there a word in your vocabulary other than "Beerstore"? Because you seem to be a tad obsessed with them.

I have respect for them, something that you and your gang lost over this. You should change your gang name to Chicken coop immediately.
2010.Feb.28, 01:29 PM
(2010.Feb.28 01:26 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  

I have respect for them, something that you and your gang lost over this. You should change your gang name to Chicken coop immediately.

So because I handled a situation logically and maturely, I am a chicken? Whatever.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.28, 01:38 PM
There's no loss of respect, and still no need to drag it in here.

Are you bored this evening, biff?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.28, 01:39 PM
(2010.Feb.28 01:29 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.28 01:26 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  

So because I handled a situation logically and maturely, I am a chicken? Whatever.
If your login entails,
1) Fighting your corner for 24 hours,
2) Acting all big whilst you run around AL asking for assistance and trying to pay for hired help,
3)Then you become all noble and "handle the situation logically" by giving them back the money.

If you really were being logical, you would have returned it 24 hours ago. No you wanted to keep it and act all tough and bring in help, but it did not happen, so then logic kicked in. Get it right dimwit.
(2010.Feb.28 01:38 PM)w00k Wrote:  There's no loss of respect, and still no need to drag it in here.

Are you bored this evening, biff?

Idk, ask connie, he made the topic.
2010.Feb.28, 01:42 PM
I can't talk to you, biff?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.28, 01:46 PM
There was give and take on both sides and a settlement was reached. You know what a settlement is don't you (no, not something you live in), negotiations take time. You know sod all about it, but then you always were an ignorant pot stirrer. However, I'm not surprised you only have half the facts, cos you only have half a brain, too much detail would make your wikkle bwain hurt.

Now shove off, bonehead.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.28 01:56 PM by Jocasta.
2010.Feb.28, 01:49 PM
[b Wrote:CHICKENCOOP[/b]' pid='166966' dateline='1267386361']
There was give and take on both sides and a settlement was reached. You now what a settlement is don't you (no, not something you live in), negotiations take time. You know sod all about it, but then you always were an ignorant pot stirrer. However, I'm not surprised you only have half the facts, cos you only have half a brain, too much detail would make your wikkle bwain hurt.

Now shove off, bonehead.

Sure it did!
2010.Feb.28, 01:50 PM
(2010.Feb.28 01:49 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
[b Wrote:CHICKENCOOP[/b]' pid='166966' dateline='1267386361']
There was give and take on both sides and a settlement was reached. You now what a settlement is don't you (no, not something you live in), negotiations take time. You know sod all about it, but then you always were an ignorant pot stirrer. However, I'm not surprised you only have half the facts, cos you only have half a brain, too much detail would make your wikkle bwain hurt.

Now shove off, bonehead.

Sure it did!

Wanna fail at quoting some more, Rambo?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.28, 01:54 PM
Yo rambo, you and i have always been cool but seriously shut the fuck up you dont know the whole deal.

reserve masking for battleground section
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.28 03:51 PM by Druchii.