How to get more donations and players?
2010.Feb.03, 10:46 AM
RE: How to get more donations and players?
Additionally it determines how high a skill ranking you can get. Can't have a skill ranking higher than intel. Probably has something to do with the higher end crimes as well.
2010.Feb.04, 12:57 AM
here's a thought, Just spit-balling here. What if there was a crime only new players could do that payed out an item that higher level players wanted. We are looking for that little edge all the time. What if (for example) the new Sym-pacs could only be boosted by players under level 10. Not the orange, but a new generation. Lets say that new sym pack gives you a slight boost in your attack or defence, and only new players have even the option to boost it? Might increase their value and give them a few less attacks from higher ups, or at least make them a few protectors as long as they came up with the "goods" this is a game of crime after all. just my pair of pennies.
2010.Feb.04, 12:59 AM
(2010.Feb.04 12:57 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote:  here's a thought, Just spit-balling here. What if there was a crime only new players could do that payed out an item that higher level players wanted. We are looking for that little edge all the time. What if (for example) the new Sym-pacs could only be boosted by players under level 10. Not the orange, but a new generation. Lets say that new sym pack gives you a slight boost in your attack or defence, and only new players have even the option to boost it? Might increase their value and give them a few less attacks from higher ups, or at least make them a few protectors as long as they came up with the "goods" this is a game of crime after all. just my pair of pennies.

not a bad idea

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Feb.07, 06:57 PM
(2010.Feb.04 12:57 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote:  here's a thought, Just spit-balling here. What if there was a crime only new players could do that payed out an item that higher level players wanted. We are looking for that little edge all the time. What if (for example) the new Sym-pacs could only be boosted by players under level 10. Not the orange, but a new generation. Lets say that new sym pack gives you a slight boost in your attack or defence, and only new players have even the option to boost it? Might increase their value and give them a few less attacks from higher ups, or at least make them a few protectors as long as they came up with the "goods" this is a game of crime after all. just my pair of pennies.

holy crap, what gang are you in now?
I think you've made the full loop of AL.

you'll probably quit again before this could ever happen.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.