AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How to get more donations and players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Make it so one could donate $1. Thats right, one dollar. Maybe give 25 or 50 credits.

I know one player who would use this...

Seriously.

EightStarPoints

That is a good idea actually - but doesn't paypal have insane fees that would make $1 donation a little worthless?
So what if Zen only makes .70 cents on a dollar. It probably is the same amount as a 20 dollar donation? I have no idea what the fee's are. But I think players who dont get a 30 or 60 day status would you this for daily donor status, and that one guy.
i actually agree with brug for once
I just think the 100$ should give extra points like 2500 on the dollar.
(2010.Feb.02 10:38 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i actually agree with brug for once

Thank you. Biggrin

The money they would get on a gym day or comp day would go up some I think. By $10 or $100, IDK. And may lead to more donations by that player. It may take away from the 5, 10 and 20 donations but would benefit them.

For more than just that one guy.Bandit

And yes, a $100 donation should reap slightly better gains.
Fail,

I like this idea better,

Everyone STOP donateing
(2010.Feb.02 11:10 AM)JagerBomb Wrote: [ -> ]Fail,

I like this idea better,

Everyone STOP donateing

FAIL

*Donating

enndees18

very good idea
i would use it frequently as it would be usefull for happiness refreshes Smile

EightStarPoints

Hey if Zen is cool with not getting much for the $1, that is fine with me! I still think it's a good idea for those who can't donate a lot and want to for gym days, etc.

I remember I stopped using PayPal for eBay years ago because you got raped with fees! Can't imagine what it is now...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's