New Attack Code Live for TESTING
2010.Jan.14, 04:00 PM
RE: New Attack Code Live for TESTING
(2010.Jan.14 03:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  no it doesn't!!

breeze would do way more damage than biff.

This is probably true. Breeze has gotten beefy. Biff's just old and needs a nap.
2010.Jan.14, 04:40 PM
zenith Wrote: The idea of multiple members joining in on a gang hit was for the primary attacker to pick who they joined up with.

I like the original attacker being able to pick who fights with them!

Do the people they choose have an option in this--whether to say no, or to eat a nimbus if they are just in good first, or if you're chosen it automatically happens?

Still wondering....
2010.Jan.14, 04:59 PM
I think that when I attack someone who has multiple weapons equipped that their worst weapon should be the one that they end up fighting me with.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.14, 05:30 PM
(2010.Jan.14 04:59 PM)Leopard Wrote:  I think that when I attack someone who has multiple weapons equipped that their worst weapon should be the one that they end up fighting me with.

i think this should be more intelligence based.... if your dumb you do, if your smart you choose the more appropriate weapon....Smirk

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.14, 05:38 PM
(2010.Jan.14 05:30 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.14 04:59 PM)Leopard Wrote:  I think that when I attack someone who has multiple weapons equipped that their worst weapon should be the one that they end up fighting me with.

i think this should be more intelligence based.... if your dumb you do, if your smart you choose the more appropriate weapon....Smirk

I like that too

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.14, 05:41 PM
The new fight logger has the resisted amounts ordered differently and the average resists incorrect as a result. Example below:

Hits 14 (60.9%)
Damage Dealt 2363 (168.8)
Damage Resisted 186 (13.3)
Best Hit 420
Hits from Opponent(s) 9 (39.1%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 1180 (131.1)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 890 (98.9)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 173

The damage I resisted from my opponent is listed with my attack damage and hits, and uses the number of times I hit to calculate the average, when it should be using the number of times I was hit. A similar error applies to my opponent's resistance values.
2010.Jan.14, 05:44 PM
(2010.Jan.14 05:38 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.14 05:30 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

I like that too

yep, great idea/concept.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.14, 06:10 PM
zenith Wrote: The idea of multiple members joining in on a gang hit was for the primary attacker to pick who they joined up with.

Do the people they choose have an option in this--whether to say no, or to eat a nimbus if they are just in good first, or if you're chosen it automatically happens?

STILL wondering....
2010.Jan.14, 10:14 PM
When I stale, their are only about 35 rounds. Is this going to be the new norm?
2010.Jan.14, 10:19 PM

AND STILL wondering....