Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed?
2010.Jan.11, 12:24 PM
Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed?
SuperDave Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Spikelancelot Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Glamazon Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.

I know these guys are unproductive jerks, but I didn't know that you could be fed jailed for that. Harassment? Anyone got anymore info for the gossip rags?
2010.Jan.11, 12:26 PM
RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed?
(2010.Jan.11 12:24 PM)2asandab Wrote:  SuperDave Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Spikelancelot Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Glamazon Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.

I know these guys are unproductive jerks, but I didn't know that you could be fed jailed for that. Harassment? Anyone got anymore info for the gossip rags?

I kind of think you should do what they have to do; read the forums. Superdave's thread.
2010.Jan.11, 12:29 PM
Thanks will do, was obviously unaware of the thread in question.
2010.Jan.11, 03:49 PM
Taco, your new avatar is much like your play and personality...grainy, blurry and annoying.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.11, 03:51 PM
Little too late, UncleDavetard.

1/11/2010 12:07:41 AM CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Tom/Behemoth well it fits you perfectly
1/11/2010 12:07:46 AM Tom/Behemoth CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Yeah.
1/11/2010 12:07:49 AM Tom/Behemoth CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Blank and annoying.
2010.Jan.12, 05:30 PM
i think that now they're in the fed pen maybe people could stop hosping them so i can get exp from themWinky

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jan.15, 11:08 PM
(2010.Jan.12 05:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i think that now they're in the fed pen maybe people could stop hosping them so i can get exp from themWinky

They are good for EXP Smile
2010.Mar.15, 08:48 AM
I happen to be a referral of one of these members and I know for a fact that the player who referred me to this game does not share the same I.P. as the other two and in fact resides in a different state.
2010.Mar.15, 08:51 AM
Bit of advice; Do not admit to being the referral of anyone that is disliked.
2010.Mar.15, 08:57 AM
Too late! Mob him.

Anyhow, wtf is with this level 4 tool referral/multi posting in these dead forums about people in fed jail. I smell a multi for sure!

That's what she said