AwakenedLands Forums
Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? (/thread-10390.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - 2asandab - 2010.Jan.11 12:24 PM

SuperDave Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Spikelancelot Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Glamazon Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.

I know these guys are unproductive jerks, but I didn't know that you could be fed jailed for that. Harassment? Anyone got anymore info for the gossip rags?

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.11 12:26 PM

(2010.Jan.11 12:24 PM)2asandab Wrote:  SuperDave Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Spikelancelot Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Glamazon Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.

I know these guys are unproductive jerks, but I didn't know that you could be fed jailed for that. Harassment? Anyone got anymore info for the gossip rags?

I kind of think you should do what they have to do; read the forums. Superdave's thread.

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - 2asandab - 2010.Jan.11 12:29 PM

Thanks will do, was obviously unaware of the thread in question.

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - UncleDave - 2010.Jan.11 03:49 PM

Taco, your new avatar is much like your play and personality...grainy, blurry and annoying.

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.11 03:51 PM

Little too late, UncleDavetard.

1/11/2010 12:07:41 AM CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Tom/Behemoth well it fits you perfectly
1/11/2010 12:07:46 AM Tom/Behemoth CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Yeah.
1/11/2010 12:07:49 AM Tom/Behemoth CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Blank and annoying.

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - johnsonhalo76 - 2010.Jan.12 05:30 PM

i think that now they're in the fed pen maybe people could stop hosping them so i can get exp from themWinky

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - JUSTJOHNNY - 2010.Jan.15 11:08 PM

(2010.Jan.12 05:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i think that now they're in the fed pen maybe people could stop hosping them so i can get exp from themWinky

They are good for EXP Smile

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - Pwnisher - 2010.Mar.15 08:48 AM

I happen to be a referral of one of these members and I know for a fact that the player who referred me to this game does not share the same I.P. as the other two and in fact resides in a different state.

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Mar.15 08:51 AM

Bit of advice; Do not admit to being the referral of anyone that is disliked.

RE: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed? - bconrad56 - 2010.Mar.15 08:57 AM

Too late! Mob him.

Anyhow, wtf is with this level 4 tool referral/multi posting in these dead forums about people in fed jail. I smell a multi for sure!