AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SuperDave Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Spikelancelot Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Glamazon Read the forums then explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.

I know these guys are unproductive jerks, but I didn't know that you could be fed jailed for that. Harassment? Anyone got anymore info for the gossip rags?
(2010.Jan.11 12:24 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]SuperDave Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Spikelancelot Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.
Glamazon Read the forums then explain at fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com. Seems everyone else knows what is up.

I know these guys are unproductive jerks, but I didn't know that you could be fed jailed for that. Harassment? Anyone got anymore info for the gossip rags?

I kind of think you should do what they have to do; read the forums. Superdave's thread.
Thanks will do, was obviously unaware of the thread in question.
Taco, your new avatar is much like your play and personality...grainy, blurry and annoying.
Little too late, UncleDavetard.

1/11/2010 12:07:41 AM CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Tom/Behemoth well it fits you perfectly
1/11/2010 12:07:46 AM Tom/Behemoth CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Yeah.
1/11/2010 12:07:49 AM Tom/Behemoth CrazyFoley/ThatThingUFear Blank and annoying.
i think that now they're in the fed pen maybe people could stop hosping them so i can get exp from themWinky

JUSTJOHNNY

(2010.Jan.12 05:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i think that now they're in the fed pen maybe people could stop hosping them so i can get exp from themWinky

They are good for EXP Smile

Pwnisher

I happen to be a referral of one of these members and I know for a fact that the player who referred me to this game does not share the same I.P. as the other two and in fact resides in a different state.
Bit of advice; Do not admit to being the referral of anyone that is disliked.
Too late! Mob him.

Anyhow, wtf is with this level 4 tool referral/multi posting in these dead forums about people in fed jail. I smell a multi for sure!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's