AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Death's Anarchy Fed Jailed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Superdave use to roll with the name pwnisher every once in awhile... what a coincidence..
(2010.Mar.15 09:44 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Superdave use to roll with the name pwnisher every once in awhile... what a coincidence..

Wow that is a huge coincidence. Welcome to AL Boogeyman.
(2010.Mar.15 11:05 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 09:44 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Superdave use to roll with the name pwnisher every once in awhile... what a coincidence..

Wow that is a huge coincidence. Welcome back to AL Superdave.
(2010.Mar.15 11:07 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 11:05 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow that is a huge coincidence. Welcome back to AL Superdave.

Lol I just figured no one had to say it.
I think everytime he posts something it needs to be followed with "MULTI!!!!"
(2010.Mar.15 12:00 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I think everytime he posts something it needs to be followed with "MULTI!!!!"

fair enough.
(2010.Mar.15 08:48 AM)Pwnisher Wrote: [ -> ]I happen to be a referral of one of these members and I know for a fact that the player who referred me to this game does not share the same I.P. as the other two and in fact resides in a different state.

Do you really think we are that stupid? You signed up, supposedly as a referral, after they got fed jailed?

Yeah, because fed-jailed players really want to help support this game.

Fucking retard.
(2010.Mar.15 12:32 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 08:48 AM)Pwnisher Wrote: [ -> ]I happen to be a referral of one of these members and I know for a fact that the player who referred me to this game does not share the same I.P. as the other two and in fact resides in a different state.

Do you really think we are that stupid? You signed up, supposedly as a referral, after they got fed jailed?

farging retard.

This is a very hard thing for me to say....I have to agree with Inpace....
(2010.Mar.15 12:35 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

farging retard.

Excuse me I just had a heart attack.
(2010.Mar.15 12:35 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

farging retard.

im just not going to say it, i might imply it, but i'll feel better by not saying it straight up like you...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's