Jr Rant
2010.Jan.11, 02:47 PM
RE: Jr Rant
(2010.Jan.11 02:32 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  It's obvious the admins read the forums, they know what needs to be done. I sure as hell can't tackle 20 things at once. Why do you expect them to?

Do companies ALWAYS give you a gimpse of what's to come? Do you even know that they are, in fact, sitting on their asses rather than waiting for the right time to come out with everything?

Im not bothering with your whiny parts, so lets talk facts.

"It's obvious the admins read the forums, they know what needs to be done. I sure as hell can't tackle 20 things at once." So you say!

So why after 1,2,3 years Have we only been graced with a few armors and some gimpy upgrades? Why have the core issue's Not been addressed?

"Do companies ALWAYS give you a gimpse of what's to come? Do you even know that they are, in fact, sitting on their asses rather than waiting for the right time to come out with everything?"

Now your business acumin is really showing tool. In online gaming there is 1 rule, be the best as fast as you can, grow as fast as you can, do the best you can.

"Waiting for the right time to come out with everything" LAUGH

You don't wait in online games, you add right away, you get the hype, people talking about this fantastic new game.You don't wait you idiot. You address the problems at hand, asap, and move forward with other stuff once all the major stuff has been worked on. All of the problems that have been mentioned over the years should have been fixed by now and we should be getting brand new stuff to concentrate on.
2010.Jan.11, 02:55 PM
(2010.Jan.11 02:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  "It's obvious the admins read the forums, they know what needs to be done. I sure as hell can't tackle 20 things at once." So you say!

So why after 1,2,3 years Have we only been graced with a few armors and some gimpy upgrades? Why have the core issue's Not been addressed?

Where've you been? 3 years of gimpy upgrades? I know you half-assed retired, but that was, at most, a year. Where have you been?

(2010.Jan.11 02:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  "Do companies ALWAYS give you a gimpse of what's to come? Do you even know that they are, in fact, sitting on their asses rather than waiting for the right time to come out with everything?"

Now your business acumin is really showing tool. In online gaming there is 1 rule, be the best as fast as you can, grow as fast as you can, do the best you can.

That's funny, coming from you. You're not the best, no where near the best, and you're still complaining about menial shit that's free to you.

By the way, you're wrong. The rule isn't to be the best, to get there fast, and do the best you can. It's to have fun, and your picking it apart as a reason to not have fun, you weak ass little whiner.

(2010.Jan.11 02:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  "Waiting for the right time to come out with everything" LAUGH

You don't wait in online games, you add right away, you get the hype, people talking about this fantastic new game.You don't wait you idiot. You address the problems at hand, asap, and move forward with other stuff once all the major stuff has been worked on. All of the problems that have been mentioned over the years should have been fixed by now and we should be getting brand new stuff to concentrate on.

And that's what they did. They improved, but blindness has stricken you. You're too far up your own ass to see it. You can't expect greatness to come out of greatness as quick as possible. It takes time to make new things, and a businessman should know that, let alone anyone with some common sense in their head(Says a little something about you, Rambones).

Really, Rambo; You should do us all a favor, now, and quit. Take your donations elsewhere. That'll teach Zenith and her free to play online game what's what! Fight the power, kid.
2010.Jan.11, 03:00 PM
(2010.Jan.11 02:55 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 02:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  "It's obvious the admins read the forums, they know what needs to be done. I sure as hell can't tackle 20 things at once." So you say!

Where've you been? 3 years of gimpy upgrades? I know you half-assed retired, but that was, at most, a year. Where have you been?

(2010.Jan.11 02:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  "Do companies ALWAYS give you a gimpse of what's to come? Do you even know that they are, in fact, sitting on their asses rather than waiting for the right time to come out with everything?"

That's funny, coming from you. You're not the best, no where near the best, and you're still complaining about menial drek that's free to you.

By the way, you're wrong. The rule isn't to be the best, to get there fast, and do the best you can. It's to have fun, and your picking it apart as a reason to not have fun, you weak arse little whiner.

(2010.Jan.11 02:47 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  "Waiting for the right time to come out with everything" LAUGH

And that's what they did. They improved, but blindness has stricken you.

Explain

And that's what they did. They improved, but blindness has stricken you.

[b]Explain[/b]

That's funny, coming from you. You're not the best, no where near the best, and you're still complaining about menial drek that's free to you.

By the way, you're wrong. The rule isn't to be the best, to get there fast, and do the best you can. It's to have fun, and your picking it apart as a reason to not have fun, you weak arse little whiner.

You really are a dork. I was talking about the owners of the game retard
2010.Jan.11, 03:08 PM
Went from the old stuff, the old jobs, old hideout, old weapons, old gang point system and boosted all of this stuff so there was something more to build on. Went from having base stuff to having career options, career points to spend, and career skills to use.

If you built something up in the old days, it had high potential of getting tore down. Now, you got a hideout to hang out in, points to gain to improve this hideout and players, and a whole new way of getting points for the fighting.

Every time people would ask for weapons, there's been an upgrade to them. NEW weapons and unique items of all kinds.

This game went from really old, 'Hey, I can find this game in 5 other games' to something over the top and absolutely original and player friendly.

I'm the retard, yet you want to be half-assed in your arguments like you do everywhere else(Retirement is the most noticeable). Good job, pot callin' kettle.

Please, we're rooting for you, Rambo. Quit and help us to achieve all of this new stuff we're all desperately waiting for.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.11 03:09 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Jan.11, 04:03 PM
my 2 cents whether you like it or not... the game (as with many of it's kind and many other things in life) is only gonna be as good as youmake it. ultimately, this is still the same game many of us got addicted to and have enjoyed playing for a few years now. i like to see additions as much as the next guy but plain and simple...it's still the same game.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.11, 05:11 PM
i agree with spacebird; it's a game, a text based game no less, it is what you make it.
and rambo about the overpower exp i remember at some point reading a post from zen explaining it partially, she said that the randomness behind overpowering exp is to prevent an expliot that someone had attempted to use earlier in the game's history.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jan.11, 05:24 PM
rambo vs tommi is like watching a cat try to catch its tail, its moderately amusing for a few minutes, but after that there really isnt any point to watching...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.11, 05:26 PM
Hey. Like your opinion! [/burn]
2010.Jan.11, 06:57 PM
Did not read

But liked it!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.